• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Final Four.......who's Your Picks???

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alrighty guys, there's only 4 teams left, so SOMEONE should be able to choose the winner.

Obviuosly, i'm rootin' for my Huskies. They have been playing outta this world all tourney going back to the 1st game of the Big East tourney, which they've been capable of playing like that all season, but just had some dry spells.

When UConn is on top of their game, no one in the country can touch them.

So i think UConn is going to the finals.....FUCK DUKE as a coaching staff, bball team and as a motherfuckin' school, and if you wanna be down with Duke, then fuck you too.

On the other side, i think its a little tougher. i dont know too much about these teams, but i do know they are both almost equals, so i'm gonna go ahead and pick OK. ST to meet UConn in the finals.

In the final game, my Huskies are gonna whoop on some Cowboy ass and cut down the nets BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:thumb:

at the beginning of the tourney i picked the zags(they dissapointed, stanford( i thought okafors back would mess uconn up, plus they choked a couple times during the season), duke on ok state, that duke uconn game is gonna be a tight game, out of all the teams i want ok state to win

UCONN. :thumb: ladies too.... (i guess i'm wishing as much as i'm predicting)

Damn, how did I miss this thread??

Be a CT resident, I have to cheer for our HUSKIES!! Duke stung us real bad a couple of times in the 90's, so we still owe them some payback despite the 99 championship game loss we handed them. Winning Saturday night would be real sweet. UConn looks very impressive right now. Sure they can score, but their defense is tenacious. We crushed Alabama and Okafor scored two, TWO points.

I think Georgia Tech will win the other game.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Be a CT resident, I have to cheer for our HUSKIES!!

IAB, you better come to Storrs WHEN the men and women win;)

the parties/riots will be insane:buttrock: :evil2:

you're making me homesick..... :bawling: :sob:

Originally posted by Flex
IAB, you better come to Storrs WHEN the men and women win;)

the parties/riots will be insane:buttrock: :evil2:

OMG, I can only imagine what will happen is Storrs if both teams win it all. And I'll be in Boston when the Sox win it all this year. :buttrock:

The women look great too. Now that Duke is out, Tennessee is pretty much all that stans in their way. (not to count out the #7 seed the Lady Huskies have yet to play)

I am making myself sick saying this but Duke :(

i got an idea, dont say it. Your wrong anyway. Being a CT resident mostly, at least currently Huskies all the way but i was kinda hoping that UVM upset them first round

IML Gear Cream!
It'll be an ACC final.

Despite how you feel about Duke, Coach K is argueably the best active coach in college b-ball.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
It'll be an ACC final.

Despite how you feel about Duke, Coach K is argueably the best active coach in college b-ball.

who cares if he's the best coach. Coach K isn't leading the fast break and trying to drive the lane on Emeka Okeafor

UConn will be beating OK St. in the finals:mean:

OMG, I can only imagine what will happen is Storrs if both teams win it all. And I'll be in Boston when the Sox win it all this year. :buttrock:

The women look great too. Now that Duke is out, Tennessee is pretty much all that stans in their way. (not to count out the #7 seed the Lady Huskies have yet to play)

well, alls i know is that there were riots when they won hte first time, so i can't even imagine if BOTh teams win:nut:

and the Sox are winning it this year too??? WOW, this will be a helluva year (Pats, Huskies, Sox)......if the Huskies and Sox both win, i may just quit watching sports, for my life will be fulfilled

I already got a nice spot reserved for you on the couch for passing out after you black out, so just say the word;)

Duke & Georgia Tech.....

I think UCONN will meet it's match this weekend

Flex I might head up to UConn if a few of my friends are up for it but I gotta see. I think the girls got it, guys might be a game but I thikn they can do it

who cares if he's the best coach. Coach K isn't leading the fast break and trying to drive the lane on Emeka Okeafor

NO, but Duke has more than a one man team.

NO, but Duke has more than a one man team.

WHAAAAAT?

i HOPE your not trying to say Okeafor's our only player hahahaha.
bro, he scored 2 points last game, and less than 10 each game of the tourney so far (one game he had 12), and in the Big East tourney he DIDNT even play.

Don't tell me UConn is a one man team.
Our team is the DEEPEST in the country. Ben Gordon is a scoring machine, and Rashad Anderson CAN"T miss from 3. not to mention Boone and Villanueva down low and Denham Brown also bombing 3's.

Originally posted by X Ring
Flex I might head up to UConn if a few of my friends are up for it but I gotta see. I think the girls got it, guys might be a game but I thikn they can do it

Come rage bro:rocker: :buttrock:

WHAAAAAT?

i HOPE your not trying to say Okeafor's our only player hahahaha.
bro, he scored 2 points last game, and less than 10 each game of the tourney so far (one game he had 12), and in the Big East tourney he DIDNT even play.

Don't tell me UConn is a one man team.
Our team is the DEEPEST in the country. Ben Gordon is a scoring machine, and Rashad Anderson CAN"T miss from 3. not to mention Boone and Villanueva down low and Denham Brown also bombing 3's.

So what's all the fuss about Okeafor? Sounds like he's lucky to be playing at all.

IML Gear Cream!
So what's all the fuss about Okeafor? Sounds like he's lucky to be playing at all.

What's so special about him?? He is the best defensive center to come out of college since David Robinson.

I already got a nice spot reserved for you on the couch for passing out after you black out, so just say the word;)

Dude, on a WORK night? I'm an old fart and have to be in the office at 7:00 AM the next day!
:(

Pathetic, isn't it?

well, he was runner up player of the year.

i made the fuss about Okeafor cuz you said he was UConn's only player, and i proved he wasnt, by a long shot.

Dude, on a WORK night? I'm an old fart and have to be in the office at 7:00 AM the next day!
:(

Work Shmirk.

I have to be into work @ 8am bro, then go to class all day. oh wait, i work at Gample, so i'll prob be in @9am for all of a half hour, and oh, thats right, i dont go to class.

so what are you complainin' about bro?;)

GA tech all the way baby

So i think UConn is going to the finals.....FUCK DUKE as a coaching staff, bball team and as a motherfuckin' school, and if you wanna be down with Duke, then fuck you too.
Lol. I love the "Hit 'em up" pun there Flex.

Well, I'm currently sitting on top of a 50 person bracket pool, and if Duke beats O.K. State in the finals, then I'm gonna get like $300. I hate Duke more than the next guy, I'm a UNC fan, but go Duke anyways to win me some money.

Originally posted by RCfootball87
Well, I'm currently sitting on top of a 50 person bracket pool, and if Duke beats O.K. State in the finals, then I'm gonna get like $300. I hate Duke more than the next guy, I'm a UNC fan, but go Duke anyways to win me some money.

When money is on the line, you gotta root for who you picked! Unless YOUR team is still alive. :)

I won the pool at work three years ago. Got me $275.

Huskies in the finals BABY.:rocker:

It was a great game, and UConn didnt even really show up last night.

the campus was going absolutely CRAZY last night, and that was only cuz we got to the championship. it was like mob riots everywhere, but everyone was in a good mood. people were burning couches (actually we took the sofa outta my buddies place and burned it:hot: :shhh: ) it was so crazy, and to think it was only the final 4 semis. wait til we win the fuggin thing:buttrock:

UConn played about 10 minutes of good basketball last night...the first five minutes and the last five minutes. The rest of the game they SUCKED. Overall, they really did not play a good game and they still scratched for the win. NO WAY they have two bad games in a row. The referees were a complete joke last night.

If UConn loses tomorrow (god forbid), I will not be completely disappointed in their season. I am happy as hell they knocked out Duke. I say we're now even for the two heartbreakers they handed us in the late 80's. Actually, we probably have the upper hand because we knocked them out of two Final Fours. :cool: In any case, I don't see UConn losing tomorrow anyway.

Back