• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok, I don´t want my 75,8g anymore

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After my last thread , I am convinced that the weight of any food is composed by this four elements:
-Carbs/Fiber
-Protein
-Fats
-Water

What is interesting is that most foods are full with water. Some foods are 60% or 70% of just plain water. :shrug:
I don´t know what gives you the satisfaction, the feeling that you are full after you eat. Maybe it is the quantity of macronutrients but I believe that it is the volume of "food" that you ingested.

Well, if water usually takes more than 50% of any food. What If I dehydrate my foods ? The macronutrients will be there, just the water is gone. So, it must be easier to consume more calories.
I am gonna eat just powder for now on. :D

Examples:
--------
Milk 100 ml
Calories = 65
Fats=3.3g
Carbohydrates=5.4g
Protein=3.5
Water=87.2
Total weight=100g

Milk with NO water
Calories=65
Fats=3.3g
Carbohydrates=5.4g
Protein=3.5
Water=0
Total weight=12,2g
--------
Chicken
Calories=110
Fats=1.2g
Carbohydrates=0
Protein=23g
Water=75.8g
Total weight=100g

Chicken with NO water
Calories=110
Fats=1.2g
Carbohydrates=0
Protein=23g
Total weight=24.2g
--------
Shrimp
Calories=106
Fats=1.7g
Carbohydrates=0.9g
Protein=20.3g
Water=77.1
Total weight=100g

Shrimp with NO water
Calories=106
Fats=1.7g
Carbohydrates=0.9g
Protein=20.3g
Total weight=22.9g

Maybe you don´t need to dehydrate everything but to loose 50% or 70% makes a huge difference.
Anyway, do you get my point? Does it make any sense to you ? :grin:

Even if what I said is stupid. Say that it is stupid. Just don´t leave me if no response.

Nasa sends dehydrated food with thier astronauts don't they?

Originally posted by CanaDan
Nasa sends dehydrated food with thier astronauts don't they?

I don´t know about that. Nice thing that Nasa agrees with me. :D

Originally posted by Vieope
Even if what I said is stupid. Say that it is stupid. Just don´t leave me if no response.

I think it's stupid. :D

Can you tell me why do you think that? Seriously, I wanna know.

Well you'd have to increase your water intake exponentially to compensate for the deyhdrated foods. If you didnt, it would likely tax the hell out of your kidneys, give you some crazy constipation, and other fun side effects of becoming dehydrated.

Not to mention the food would taste like crap. :laugh:

Originally posted by Monolith
Well you'd have to increase your water intake exponentially to compensate for the deyhdrated foods. If you didnt, it would likely tax the hell out of your kidneys, give you some crazy constipation, and other fun side effects of becoming dehydrated.

Not to mention the food would taste like crap. :laugh:

Hahaha.. my food already taste like crap :D

I was looking on the web and yes, it is true that astronauts use dehydrated food, almost all of it is like that. They use the water byproduct of fuel consumption to hydrate again but not as much as it was.
The problem here is eating and the same time taking the water.You can drink as much as you want later after digestion. The problem I think is the excessive intake of water while eating. That is what makes bulking such a hard thing to some people.

Look I will but this stuff "THE DEHYDRATOR" :lol:
[IMG2]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059L4A.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG2]

Anyone with more ideas why that is good or bad ? I am just speculating here. :)

lmao. You should create a diet around this. Hell, if TP can do it, anyone can... right? :laugh:

"Vieope's Powder Snorting Diet" :D

lmao. You should create a diet around this. Hell, if TP can do it, anyone can... right? :laugh:

"Vieope's Powder Snorting Diet" :D

LOL .. Maybe you are right... :D
Search on google, exist a whole underground culture of dehydrated foods. :grin:

One thing that is bothering me is that every time a newbie post something here about how much protein he needs or if he ask about cardio in the diet forum, he gets thousands of replies.

When somebody ask something out of the ordinary, even if it is not correct, few ppl says something. :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
LOL .. Maybe you are right... :D
Search on google, exist a whole underground culture of dehydrated foods. :grin:

One thing that is bothering me is that every time a newbie post something here about how much protein he needs or if he ask about cardio in the diet forum, he gets thousands of replies.

When somebody ask something out of the ordinary, even if it is not correct, few ppl says something. :mad:

Probably because protein and cardio questions are pretty easy to answer... most people know how to answer them. The more... err... esoteric questions arent as easy to answer.

Doesnt stop me from trying, though. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Probably because protein and cardio questions are pretty easy to answer... most people know how to answer them. The more... err... esoteric questions arent as easy to answer.

Doesnt stop me from trying, though. :rolleyes: :laugh:

That is exactly it.. let´s make a test.. think about a very easy question for me to post it. :D

That is exactly it.. let´s make a test.. think about a very easy question for me to post it. :D

"I weigh 200lbs, about how much protein should i eat?"

"Does creatine work?"

"Is it better to do cardio before or after lifting?"

:D

Hahaha.. my food already taste like crap :D

I was looking on the web and yes, it is true that astronauts use dehydrated food, almost all of it is like that. They use the water byproduct of fuel consumption to hydrate again but not as much as it was.
The problem here is eating and the same time taking the water.You can drink as much as you want later after digestion. The problem I think is the excessive intake of water while eating. That is what makes bulking such a hard thing to some people.

Look I will but this stuff "THE DEHYDRATOR" :lol:
[IMG2]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059L4A.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG2]

Anyone with more ideas why that is good or bad ? I am just speculating here. :)

Thats the Ronco electric food dehydrator! I have 2 of them :D

It was like buy 1 get 1 free. Just so you could give one away and spread word. It makes great beef jerkey!

How much can I put in ? Can I dehydrate a chicken breast ? Does it take a long time ?

Oh, say hello to the devil.

Yea, you can dehydrate a bunch of shit. I dont know what you would do to dehydrate the chicken though... You would need to read the guide book.

I killed him.

What does Vieope mean?

Seriously.

Originally posted by PreMier
Seriously.

I was just saying that for the devil going to hell is a pleasure..
I was talking nonsense ..
Why did you care so much about it ? Seriously.

:shrug: I was just curious as to the meaning of the word Vieope. Is it a Brazilian word? Is it your real name? Thats why I asked what it meant.

:shrug: I was just curious as to the meaning of the word Vieope. Is it a Brazilian word? Is it your real name? Thats why I asked what it meant.
Yeah I want to know too

Oh, that. It doesn´t mean anything.. I just typed that because I knew nobody would have it. :shrug:
There is a Premiere, is he your brother ? :D

Oh, that. It doesn´t mean anything.. I just typed that because I knew nobody would have it. :shrug:
There is a Premiere, is he your brother ? :D

No I hate him. Never mention him to me again. :)

Hey supertech, any thoughts on dehydrated foods?
No, not really...............

Back