• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the P/RR/S crew...A TASTE OF II!!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag a bit and let you know what I have been experimenting with on myself and a few very advanced clients for the past year. Some slight tweaks on the program that has improved results by a large margin. Do NOT step to this level unless you have been on "regular" P/RR/S for at least 3 full cycles. This is very intense!

1. The cycles...I have gone from a 3 week to a 4 week with advanced lifters. It looks like this:

a. P/P/RR/S
b. P/RR/RR/S
c. P/RR/S/S
d. rest week

2. Power week has been tweaked slightly to crush the highest threshold muscle fibers. Example:

Chest-

-bench press...6 x max single (2 minute rest between sets attempting to keep same weight each time).
-incline press...3 x 3 (3 min rest between sets)
-flat flye...3 x 5 (3 minute rest)

3. Rep ranges on RR week have been expanded to hit more fibers as well as to cause different metabolic and hormonal adaptions. Example:

Legs-

-leg press...4 x 7-10
-hack squats...3 x 11-15
-leg extension...3 x 16-20

4. With shock week I have began to expand the techniques used to well, SHOCK, the muscles into more growth. I will not go into specifics here as there is too much to cover. One change that I encourage all to make is to use one pre-exhaust superset and one post-activation superset (compound before isolation)...this has been proving to be quite valuable.

Well, thats all for now. Hope you enjoyed the preview. Now sit back and enjoy the movie!!

:thumb:

When and where do you plan on publishing this workout when the time comes

I'm buying the book as soon as it comes out;) What do you think about negs on power week?

WOW! Looks cool! When will I be ready coach??? Although I am VERY happy doing P/RR/S I !!!!!!! Maybe in 6 months or so???

Originally posted by Paynne
I'm buying the book as soon as it comes out;) What do you think about negs on power week?

or shock week?

Originally posted by sentricyphen
or shock week?

You could use pure negatives on shock week if you're very advanced, but on power week I'd just use controlled negatives and extra explosive positives.

Originally posted by X Ring
When and where do you plan on publishing this workout when the time comes

Either in article form in IRONMAN magazine or in book form. Not sure yet.

Originally posted by Sapphire
WOW! Looks cool! When will I be ready coach??? Although I am VERY happy doing P/RR/S I !!!!!!! Maybe in 6 months or so???

You are already on the tweaked RR portion. I will be advancing your techniques slowly as time goes by.

Originally posted by gopro
You are already on the tweaked RR portion. I will be advancing your techniques slowly as time goes by.

NO WONDER I am so sore today I can hardly walk! My :booty: has never hurt THIS much before!! :cry: I almost yacked several times during my WO last night ...:barf:

:thumb: :banana: :kiss:

Originally posted by Sapphire
NO WONDER I am so sore today I can hardly walk! My :booty: has never hurt THIS much before!! :cry: I almost yacked several times during my WO last night ...:barf:

:thumb: :banana: :kiss:

I am the PUKEMASTER...welcome to my VOMITORIUM...:fire:

IML Gear Cream!
so wait a sec, gopro i'm just wondering you're doing your max bench during power week for 1 rep, 6 sets?

Looks good. I wish I had a spotter so that I could actually do singles safely...

Originally posted by Alaric
so wait a sec, gopro i'm just wondering you're doing your max bench during power week for 1 rep, 6 sets?

Yes, after several sets to work up to it. This is a VERY advanced method of training because it will tap deep into your nervous system. This is not for beginners or even intermediates.

Oh i see what you mean, but if that isn't for beginners than will this whole routine only be for advanced lifters?

Originally posted by Alaric
Oh i see what you mean, but if that isn't for beginners than will this whole routine only be for advanced lifters?

The rep range portion is ok for beginners and intermediates. So is the basic power, not the revised. Shock weeks should be held off until intermediate status is reached.

Ah I see what you mean gopro, so the weeks are interchangable in I and II. That's cool! So I can stilll do Power I then try RR II, and cycle that. Yeah, I haven't even thrown it shock week yet into my routine (don't think I will until my gains start slowing down), I'm still making awesome gains just off P/RR. Right now I'm just rotating it every other week like
P/P/RR
P/RR/RR
and so forth, and all my lifts have been going up steadily (next week I'm going to attempt to rep my max 4 months ago!)

Can't wait to see II.

Looks awesome! I can't wait to do this!

I like the book idea. Hey, you could do a book tour!

WHat do these mean?
P/P/RR/S
b. P/RR/RR/S
c. P/RR/S/S

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by jaim91
WHat do these mean?
P/P/RR/S
b. P/RR/RR/S
c. P/RR/S/S

Power/Power/RepRange/Shock
Power/RepRange/RepRange/Shock
Power/RepRange/Shock/Shock

GoPro, what is your definition of intermediate and advanced?

I do plan on switching to your routine eventually. I'm going to begin using a variation of your workout starting Monday. However, I am going to cut out shock week. After a few cycles like that I will bring in shock week. A friend of mine just started your P/RR/S routine and he says he has "fallen in love."

I'm looking forward to that new Power!

Much appreciated! How many times per week are you supposed to do this?

And when it says, "Power/RepRange/RepRange/Shock" does that mean i am supposed to repeat the rr twice in one week?

Originally posted by CowPimp
GoPro, what is your definition of intermediate and advanced?
Intermediate = Rock & Firestorm
Advanced = Rissole & Tank :p

Thanks Eric, unfortunately i'm on holidays form Tuesday so i'll be lifting by myself so that might make the power tweak hard, then when i get back i'm about 2-3 weeks outta my comp.
Comp finished will be back into a bulk and P/RR/S II :thumbs:
Something to look forward to :D

Are you still recomending the same tempo's??

Originally posted by jaim91
And when it says, "Power/RepRange/RepRange/Shock" does that mean i am supposed to repeat the rr twice in one week?
Power lift for 1 week then rep range for 2 weeks then shock for a week.

thankks gopro ive been waiting 1 is off tha chain i cant wait for 2:cool:

How many times per week do you perform the exercise?

Back