• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to prevent gyno from happening?

buffed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a supplement that will prevent gyno/"bitch tit" ?
ive been searching the thread and i've found out that nolvadex will help.. but i cant seem to find that on the net..

nolvadex is presciption drug...not a supplement

is there side effects to that? is that what people use to prevent gyno? and where can i purchase that from?

I broke out pretty bad once I started my Nolvadex, but got my boys working again. You should be able to find something on the net just be careful.

Originally posted by buffed
Is there a supplement that will prevent gyno/"bitch tit" ?
ive been searching the thread and i've found out that nolvadex will help.. but i cant seem to find that on the net..

there are several causes for gyno therefore there is not one cure-all that can be used...

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
nolvadex is presciption drug...not a supplement

What were you saying about taking Vitamin B-6 + Vitex or something? It was on a previous thread..

Originally posted by plouffe
What were you saying about taking Vitamin B-6 + Vitex or something? It was on a previous thread..

B-6 is used to fight gyno from elevated levels of prolactin, it does nothing for gyno that is the result of elevated levels of estrogen...

lam is right...and it aint good at it...progest gyno really has to be fought by bromo, dostinex, and maby nolva...and estrogen gyno has to be fought with nolva

it's always good to use p-5-p and vitex throuout any cycle to help prevent gyno related symptoms but nothing is a foolproof plan

carnt you just do more work outs on your chest to get rid of gyno

no, you obviously have no clue what gyno is.

Buffed,

Maybe you should clarify your question. Are you referring to preventing during a steroid cycle?

this thread is about 5 years old, i doubt you are gonna get an answer.

Back