• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

love handles

CreaKid13

6 months
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have love handles, will sum1 help me to get rid of them without losing muscle in the process, i take creatine, and i will be starting nox2 in 5 days, thanks.

don't take NO2. has nothing to do w/the love handles but it's a waste of money.

i hope it works sumhow cuz i allready bought it

well. #1 question.. its all about DIET, so how does yours look?

i dont know how to diet, im starting to bassically just stop eating fatty foods, and prety much just keep my eating of junk food down, i dont want to lose my muscle tho, will taking creatine help stop that from happening?

you wont lose muscle if you do the same calorie count with healthier foods, healthier foods= you get to eat more, so chow down dude

Dont drop calories too fast, others may have recommendations but I would not drop more than 500 calories at least to start with. Cleaning up the diet is important too.

oh i didnt know that, sounds great! thanks alot for the help guys:thumb:

the basics of a clean diet, keep fatty and sugary foods to a min.

Originally posted by CreaKid13
i dont know how to diet, im starting to bassically just stop eating fatty foods, and prety much just keep my eating of junk food down, i dont want to lose my muscle tho, will taking creatine help stop that from happening?

have you read the stickies at the top of the forum? they wil really get you started on the basis of nutrition and diet. :)

Back