• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check out www.blackstarlabs.com

SZ03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just looking around and saw that BSL has some great specials. If you use BCAAS (and i do a lot) such as ICE you can get a kilo for only 39.99. Also they have their pro-hormone topical carriers for only 12.95 (that is a great price IMO). whey isolate with added BCAAs, glutamine, and taurine is 19.99 for 2 pounds.

Anyways though I would give you a head up since they have some great specials going on especially on kilo orders

Got me 2 kilos of BCAAs and some topical carriers

SZ

I love their protein. It is my new favorite. Best tasting chocolate protein I've ever had and I'm not a fan of choc. I only got choc because my boyfriend wanted it.

The GO though.........now that kicks some serious ass :thumbs:

That place is overpriced.

How so? Their whey is cheaper than anywhere else.

overpriced??

1 kilo of BCAAs (2.2 pounds) for 39.99. I could not find that any cheaper anywhere.

I think their prices are great

sz

Like jody said

Whey isolate PLUS free form BCAAs, glutamine, and taurine is 19.99 for 2 pounds (not to factor in the great taste)

Topical carriers for 12.95? You will not find that any cheaper, even at powernutrition (15 dollars but leaves you sticky all day long)

SZ

Originally posted by Jodi
Their whey is cheaper than anywhere else.

BlackStarLabs Protein:
Ultra Whey Isolate PLUS: 2lbs. - $19.95
Falvors: Chocolate, Unflavored and Vanilla (only 3 flavors availabe)
http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?cPath=21&products_id=20

AlltheWhey Protein
Pure Whey Isolate: 2 lbs. - $13.99
Flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Unflavored, Vanilla, Banana and Orange (6 flavors available)
http://allthewhey.com

AlltheWhey Protein
Whey Isolate/Concentrate Blend: 2 lbs. - $9.99

50lbs Whey 3 different flavors - $145.00 at black star :shrug:

Nobody can beat that and their flavors are yummy :lol:

Originally posted by Prince
BlackStarLabs Protein:
Ultra Whey Isolate PLUS: 2lbs. - $19.95
Falvors: Chocolate, Unflavored and Vanilla (only 3 flavors availabe)
http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?cPath=21&products_id=20

AlltheWhey Protein
Pure Whey Isolate: 2 lbs. - $13.99
Flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Unflavored, Vanilla, Banana and Orange (6 flavors available)
http://allthewhey.com

AlltheWhey Protein
Whey Isolate/Concentrate Blend: 2 lbs. - $9.99

I knew this was coming. :lol:

okay, that is their Whey Protein Concentrate, not Isolate.

at AlltheWhey you can get their blend of Concentrate/Isolate (they do not offer a 100% concentrate whey) which is still higher grade than the concentrate you posted at BlackStarLabs.

however, at 50 lbs you're correct BlackStarLabs is a bit cheaper:

AlltheWhey will run you $196.00 shipped for 50lbs.

BlackStarLabs will run you $155.00 shipped for 50lbs.

The ON 100% whey is the best all around whey in my opinion. I can get a 10lb bag for like $48. Its a little more expensive then what your talking about but the double chocolate taste great, and its a all around good product any whey you look at it

ON tastes awesome, I miss that stuff.

ON Vanilla was all I ever used for whey until I tried this stuff because I didn't care for their choc. I love BSL's choc which is unusal for me.

I rather buy it in Mexico 100lb of "LECHE DE BURRA PURE PROTEIN ISOLATE" for 50.00 bucks>>>!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking of ordering some stuff from there. I was thinking of ordering either Milk Protein Isolate or Micellar Casein. I want to quit using whey all the time (especially before bed) and use a blend. I know micellar is better, but do you think it's worth the extra money?

If you are worried about the money I would just get the milk protein isolate which is 80% micellar. I think that gives you more bang for your buck. If not worried about money then micellar would be better. I personally use the milk protein isolate before bed

SZ

IML Gear Cream!
I am told that they will have Sour Apple flavor protein soon. Yummy.

Originally posted by SZ03
I was just looking around and saw that BSL has some great specials. If you use BCAAS (and i do a lot) such as ICE you can get a kilo for only 39.99. Also they have their pro-hormone topical carriers for only 12.95 (that is a great price IMO). whey isolate with added BCAAs, glutamine, and taurine is 19.99 for 2 pounds.

Anyways though I would give you a head up since they have some great specials going on especially on kilo orders

Got me 2 kilos of BCAAs and some topical carriers

SZ

how do you use the powdered BCAA's ?

I have gotten some in the past but can not stomach the taste. I got a lb from the protein factory about 2 years ago and couldn't use any of it due to the taste and inabilty for the BCAA's to dissolve in solution...

ICE tastes very good.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
ICE tastes very good.
ICE is an ACQUIRED taste! :D

Originally posted by rock4832
ICE is an ACQUIRED taste! :D
What flavor do you have?

The taste of ICE kicks ass. The grape is the best.

where do you guys & gals get your ICE ?

TIA

I started with Grape. Got used to it and liked it. Then accidentaly ordered Fruit punch. Had to get used to it again. After a few days it's great but the first 2-3 times...

Re: Re: Check out www.blackstarlabs.com

Originally posted by LAM
how do you use the powdered BCAA's ?

I have gotten some in the past but can not stomach the taste. I got a lb from the protein factory about 2 years ago and couldn't use any of it due to the taste and inabilty for the BCAA's to dissolve in solution...

ICE is cheapest (from what I found) at the board sponsor www.bulknutrition.com

I use BCAAs religiously while cutting. 2 scoops upon waking up, 4 scoops during work out, 2 scoops with the first meal after working out (not the post workout shake), and sometimes 2 when going to sleep.

When I am not cutting I just use it in the morning and during workouts.

When mixing the BCAAs it may look like they are not mixing, but if you leave them in the water for 15-20 minutes they will dissolve fine.

I still have some grape ICE left. The taste is ok but IMO it is not great. In the morning I mix it with a serving of leptigen Mass. During workouts I mix it with a scoop of Gatorade powder and a serving of Leptigen Mass. In my first meal after working out I also mix it with leptigen MASS. Taste is fine when mixed like I said. I have never drank it straight though.

While i think ICE is great, it has Glutamine in it (which I do not think does much of anything) and I do not want to be paying for that. So now I buy the bulk BCAAs from www.blackstarlabs.com and at 39.99/kilo I save 10-15 dollars.

You can flavor them yourself (mix it with Crystal light or something) or you can buy flavoring from BSL. it is only 3 dollars, they have great flavors, and they will last for a pretty long time

hope that helps

Originally posted by Prince
okay, that is their Whey Protein Concentrate, not Isolate.

at AlltheWhey you can get their blend of Concentrate/Isolate (they do not offer a 100% concentrate whey) which is still higher grade than the concentrate you posted at BlackStarLabs.

however, at 50 lbs you're correct BlackStarLabs is a bit cheaper:

AlltheWhey will run you $196.00 shipped for 50lbs.

BlackStarLabs will run you $155.00 shipped for 50lbs.

Hi,

We sell a 50 lb. bag of unflavored concentrate for $129.99 plus shipping. The shipping is what UPS charges.

To try to mix whey with flavoring on the side is very, very difficult.
You'll spend so much time trying to do it, that we don't think that it would be worth it. Further, if a sweetener isn't provided, it could taste very bad. Then, you aren't adding back isolate to counter the dilution of the flavoring.

Dom Tricome
dtricome@allthewhey.com
www.allthewhey.com

Back