• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T sides effects help?

ismeefoo

Pardon My Progress.......
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been experiencing some nose bleeds in my last week of M1t, I understand that this may be an indicator of increased BP. Are there any other indicators of increased BP to look for? I usually take prescription allergy meds on a daily basis which can cause nose bleeds on occasion. So just trying to get some additional opinions. I guess I could always just go see my doctor. That co-pay's a bitch though.:splat:

Many times there are no symptoms at all. That's why its sometimes called "the silent killer". Go see a doc to be safe.

This is pretty common on M1T. I would pick up a blood pressure monitor from a pharmacy, you will find it to come in handy on multiple occasions. If it's in the danger range then stop the M1T, and maybe see a doctor.

I would NOT pick up a bld pressure monitor. Too expensive for crap. Either use the FREE machine in pharmacy or go to the ER and just ask for them to take your blood pressure. That will give you a good indicator of High BP. Are you having headaches, fast heartrate, skip in heart rate?

Are they inaccurate?

I hope I have not been relying on less-than-reliable devices.

In my experience the cheaper ones are not very accurate. And we have people come in the ER all the time who say their home blood pressure device gave them a reading and when we do it it' off.

Go see a doc. Why take chances?

Is the air dry in your house or where your at?

Its not too dry here in Dallas. I have had some headaches the past couple days. I have scheduled an appt with my doc later this week. You are right Var, why take a chance.

IML Gear Cream!
Are there any supps/herbs that will help keep bp down?

I was on 20mg of M1T for the past 10 days, and I am also taking 10mg of Atenolol for high BP (for past 2 years).

As someone else said, I would stay away from purchasing a BP monitor, but I would go to the local drug store and get checked out on the free machine, or stop by your doctor and have him check it.

You don't want to screw around with your BP. If you are getting nose bleeds, it is possible that your BP is higher than normal. However, it could also be that your sinuses are dry, you are lifting more and straining something in the nostrils, or a pollup in the nostrils is aggitated and starting to bleed.

If you are worried enough to post something, be safe and go get checked.

What I get if my pressure gets high:

- pressure behind eyes
- ears turn read and get hot
- hives on arms
- headaches
- pissed off

I'm always pissed off. On or off cycle.
:teeth:

Back