• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Am I cheating

Spitfire

Im hungry
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok Ive been working out for a little over 2 months with what I think is very good results, Ive taking creatine for almost both months. I know 'newbies' have more gains, but I feel that I am cheating, that I am gaining because of the creatine. I dont want to stop taking the creatine because of the results, but I cant help but keep thinking I didnt do this, it did.

Now dont get me wrong im not looking for 'no it was you''you the man', though a little wouldnt hurt ;)

But is there like documents that show how much it actually helps so I can see that I did something.

I know Im an idiot, sorry. But its something thats been hanging over my head since I started it. Its a little Ill motivating also

Thanks, Spitfire

newbies to resistance training don't need to take supplements. with a slight caloric excess you can gain LBM by practially looking at the weights...

hey LAM - where've you been? :wave: (good to "see" you)

Originally posted by nikegurl
hey LAM - where've you been? :wave: (good to "see" you)

Hey nikegurl ! how's the training going ?

I've been around here and there. so many fitness boards, so little time..lol

Originally posted by Spitfire Now dont get me wrong im not looking for 'no it was you''you the man', though a little wouldnt hurt ;)

'no it was you''you the man'

On a serious note, you should probably take your body as far as you possibly can without the creatine first. Only when you've become a seasoned lifter (2+ years of lifting) will the true benefits of supps like creatine become apparent. For now, spend your money on good solid food and protein supps, you'll see the gains. :thumb:

If you take cold medicine for the cold instead of waiting it out are you cheating? Hell no. Supps are great man :thumb: Who cares if you give yourself a little extra boost by supplementing, it just shows how serious you are.

creatine doesn't generally get a bad rep as cheating, depending on who you're talking to. But if you've been taking it for two months now you may want to lay off for a month or two both for safety precautions and also so that your body will respond faster once again when you start a new cycle with it.

edit: dammit I keep posting under tit's username

Originally posted by irontime
If you take cold medicine for the cold instead of waiting it out are you cheating? Hell no. Supps are great man :thumb: Who cares if you give yourself a little extra boost by supplementing, it just shows how serious you are.

I have an even better question to pose. Say you gave up something for a little while, and one day, you just had one, maybe two drinks of that which you gave up. Is this cheating?

:D :evil:

Originally posted by Crono1000
creatine doesn't generally get a bad rep as cheating, depending on who you're talking to. But if you've been taking it for two months now you may want to lay off for a month or two both for safety precautions and also so that your body will respond faster once again when you start a new cycle with it.

edit: dammit I keep posting under tit's username

You should post under her user name more often, you sound almost lucid. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
what...? Oh, haha you almost got me. For a second there you almost sounded like you knew what the hell "lucid" means.

I really don't see how creatine is cheating. Your body produces it anyway, so supplementing it isn't a big deal.

Having said that.......

It's more important to use correct form in the exercises at this point than it is to supplement.

You should live out in the woods and hunt your own food because you are cheating nature here buddy! :lol:

Come on, even if it were "cheating" in some way biiiiig deal. I never felt like creatine did anything for me no matter what delivery system I used was, and I didn't feel like taking more than 15g every day to try and see whats doin. So if you are cheating its not by much.

As long as you ear eating and training well then nothing wrong with dropping $10 or $20 there for a little extra IMO.

I'm sure you are drinking alot more water than the avg. person too, is that cheating. No. I look at my creatine as a recovery aid no different than if I got a few hours extra sleep a day. The moment you need to ask yourself if you're cheating is every time you grab that iron are you giving it everything YOU have.

Nice posts, The water point I like, I guess you could say the same about protein. The biggest problem I have is that if its not 'cheating' then why when you stop taking it, the water in your muscles deplete, and so does the size? I guess the same could also be said for alot of factors though. Ah screw trying to figure it out, I give up.

Anyhow, About cycling, If I cycle will I lose a noticable water in a months or so's time?

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I have an even better question to pose. Say you gave up something for a little while, and one day, you just had one, maybe two drinks of that which you gave up. Is this cheating?

:D :evil:
jackass :grumble:

Back