• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First impressions on BSL's new Low Carb Whey

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BSL's Low Carb Whey XL

Finally ran out of my ON whey last night, so i busted into my 10lb'er from BSL.

I'm not fond of the taste. It seems a little too sweet, too artificial. It's certainly not a bad taste, far from it, but it's not quite the holy grail i was expecting. My impressions may change, since ive become used to the taste of ON's chocolate over the months, and may just be unfamiliar with BSL's flavoring... but time will tell. However, i know some people really like BSL's flavoring. I think Jodi mentioned she loves it.

The texture of the powder is finer than ON's. Similar to GNC's whey, if anyone's used it. It tends to puff up a little bit when im scooping it into a glass, whereas ON's is denser and does not. It's a very insignificant quality, though, and wouldnt affect my decision to buy more.

The quality of the power is where this stuff shines. Each scoop of powder is 29g. However, BSL's whey has 24g/protein/scoop vs 23g/protein/scoop in ON's. BSL's also has 2 less calories, 5 less calories from fat, and 2.5g less carbs (nearly zero) than ON's.

All that, and a 10lb bag of it is $5 less than ON's (going by the prices at 1fast).

Back