• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6-oxo vs. 7-oxo is there a difference?

ismeefoo

Pardon My Progress.......
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the difference if any between 7-oxo and 6-oxo? I noticed most of the members recommend 6-oxo for PCT, but noticed this 7-oxo in the BlackStarLabs PaCT.

:shrug:

And 7-oxo and 7-keto are said to be the same thing in articles on bulknutition.

Yes...it's confusing!

I do know that 7-oxo/7-keto are metabolites of DHEA, whereas 6-oxo is androtrienostene, a patented Ergopharm product.

Is one better than the other for PCT?

yup hes right

6oxo is a aromaste inhibitor-----it works well as a pct drug

7oxo is a mild anti corrtizol------its mostly used in fatloss agents(absolved etc)

im sure its in Pact to keep the post cycle cortisol rush at bay...not exactly sure how effective it would be when used that way,...but with the good reviews i see from pact, its inclusion seems to help...

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
yup hes right

6oxo is a aromaste inhibitor-----it works well as a pct drug

7oxo is a mild anti corrtizol------its mostly used in fatloss agents(absolved etc)

im sure its in Pact to keep the post cycle cortisol rush at bay...not exactly sure how effective it would be when used that way,...but with the good reviews i see from pact, its inclusion seems to help...

Its a great combo. And the 7-oxo truly helps you keep fat off while eating excess calories -- which you should be doing during PCT.

So, from what you are all saying, it would be good to take them both during PCT? Geting ready to start PCT tomorrow or Saturday. The PaCT will be here today, will have to rush out and get some 6-oxo. So, both yeah????

Thanks again. This membership gets better every day. I really mean that. I think I'm gonna cry. Damn hormones.

:evil:

Back