• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clen question

lfcboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just got sum clen cuz i need to lose weight but i was wondering if anyone could give me sum tips on how im supposed to take this stuff becuz it comes in a pump bottle, plus i heard sum get sum realy bad side effects is it true.
id really appreciate anyones help thankyou

shelf it until you feel more confident with what is even is...

as for sides clen has many....its a stimulant so it will have many stimulant sides(terrible migranes, night sweats, hardness of sleep, irreagular heart beat, heart failure)

If you have any heart trouble you will not want to take it...its not only a stimulant but also a beta antagonist...both of wich are very bad for your ticker

your playing with something that can easily send you to the hospital, or kill you

Not to mention serious cramping and muscle twitches...it's a serious compound...do your research and have your diet in check before you ever go near it.

Plus...it needs to be cycled to prevent receptor downgrade...2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you use it take it early in the day and drink a tonne of water.

If you're using what I think you may be roll'n, lets call it LN, I would start with 2 sprays in tha morning and 2 later in tha day. If you feel like yu can roll a lil harder, 3 in the morning and after a day or so 3 later. I think unless you've got some experience with that product you might not wanna play with more than 9 sprays a day. If you need info feel free to hit a brotha on PM and I'll lay tha website wit tha crazy info about that product on ya . PEACE and LOVE

clen

I done clen two weeks ago i went up to 11 clen a day on a cycle of upping it a pill a day, BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULT'S

what the best two week cycle 2 day's on 2 day's off, or as i done ? The guy i talk to said to start near my max of my last cycle and go up again by a pill a day till i get sides ( the jitter's) then hold it there till the end off the 2 week's.

This would mean i start at least on around 7/8/9 as i ended on 11
i never got no jitter's on 11 clen a day for my last 4 days of my last cycle.

what you think ???

Dig this , I feel ya !!!!!! I've always been able to withstand higher doseages than most peeps also. I have to roll wit what works for MY body , dig it? If you're not feel'n anythang, then on tha real it's simple, it's not work'n up to par for you. One way I can tell when Clen is jamm'n is that shake thang that graudally subsides down to somethang that's not even noticable to me anymore. However I've also noted that after tha first 8 or 9 days or so I don't feel anythang that is like" BOOM I'm on Clenbutrol" but my hands get shakey( kinda freaky) I've gott'n into tha habit of hold'n out my arm and check'n if I'm shake'n kinda hard to tell if it's work'n. Here is a sure fire way to KNOW that you're burn'n fat or your hook up is jamm'n. Get a hold of some Triacana and use that as a stack with clen or ECA. YOU WILL SHREDD!!!!!!!!! Flatout! I'm a little leary about tha thyroid issues wit T3, but triacana is tried and true, and a little safer than T3.

Are you using the veteranarian version.....VENTIPULOMEN

Back