• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buff Bride Countdown

Cate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well....thanks to Babs and Eggs' encouragement, I'm starting a journal!

About me: About 5 years ago, I weighed around 160 lbs. I joinned Weight Watchers and got down to around 127-130, where I've stayed since then. I've always stuggled with being "skinny fat" -you know the layer of fat all over that covers any muscle you might have:mad: .

Currently, I am 125-127, 5'6" and 18.2% body fat as of 3 weeks ago. I've stuggled with my diet a lot. I have a horrible carb-tooth. And I am lacto-ova vegetarian, so carbs are lot of my diet. I also run or do other cardio 4-5 days a week and lift 2-3 days (2 w/a trainer). I also have a tendency to undereat. I did well on weight watchers, but I think I may have been eating around 1000-1200 cals a day w/one day off.

I am getting married:D on June 11 and I want to look buff in my strapless dress and in my bikini on the beach in St. Thomas:dance:

So ....here goes:lifter:

Oh....I'm also taking the advice of TP and ordering Lepitgen Basic and Lipoderm -Y or Ultra....don't know which yet!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure the ladies (and gentleman) here will have plenty of helpful advice for ya hon!

My recommendation is switching to complex carbs.. that helps!

Thanks greek! Cereal is my HUGE nemisis.....I have to cut it out totaly I fear:headbang:

Fiber One and All Bran w/Extra Fiber are fine for cereal. Oh and there is also Uncle Sam cereal as well. Any of those with L/C Milk is fine for dieting :)

Thanks Jodi....I actually like both of those. I don't know Uncle Sam....will have to check it out.

Also, what is L/C?

low carb.. hood makes a product called carb countdown milk.. if u get Fat free its mostly protein!

Cool! I need to make a shopping trip!

Yes, the L/C FF Hood milk is great. It has 12G protein per 8oz (1 cup) If you get the All Bran make sure its the one with called With Extra Fiber. I personally prefer the Fiber One because its sweetend. I love Fiber one :)

Old Fashioned Oats over Fiber One for me ANY DAY

OK...I just ordered the Leptigen and Lipoderm-Y!!!

My plan:
Sunday - Friday: 14-1600 cals a day w/at least 125 gms of protein
and switch to all complex carbs.

Saturday is a day off, not to binge or anything, but to have a drink or two and just not think about food too much:D

IML Gear Cream!
Workouts:
Sunday - off
Monday - cardio and legs
Tuesday - cardio
Wednesday - core lifting w/trainer
Thursday - cardio
Friday - core lifting w/trainer
Saturday - long run

your meal plans sound great! just dont go too low in cals! listen to your body! ;)

Congrads on your progress thus far AND getting married!!! :cool2:

Great idea starting a journal :thumb:

Congrats on the wedding :D

Much Luck Chickie!

Congrats on the upcoming Wedding!

Woohoo, that's a hot avvy :D If that is you your are one damn hottie :eyebrow:

I wish I looked like that avi!!!!

PLEASE:rofl: that is my dream body!

Not too muscular, but VERY fit!

Speaking of low-carb milk, I tried some kind of soy low-carb choclate milk, that had like 10g of protein per cup, 4g of carbs, and 4-5g of fat and it was GREAT. I couldn't believe how good it tasted. I'll see if I can find out what brand it was. I am a huge milk junkie too finding some low-sugar high-protein milk would be great.

IML Gear Cream!
Do find out MonStar.....since I'm a veggie, I prefer soy milk anyway. Although, I cannot stand it in coffee for some reason.

4/8/2004

AM workout:
40 mins cardio: 20 on rolling stairs, 20 on ellip w/arms

Meals:
oatmeal/yogurt/coffee

salad w/boca chicken pattie/green beans/avacado

celery/nat pb

Need to go shopping after work for other things. It's hard right now to get organized (but I KNOW I have to) because I am still living w/my roommate but my Fiancee lives in our new condo. So I live in both places...mostly at the new place on the weekends. We are so old fashioned:rolleyes:

Anyway, I have to become a super planner to make this work!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding & Marriage!!!! Awww St. Thomas is Beautiful!! That's the next place I want to go!

Good Luck with everything! Oh and the carb countdown chocolate milk is GREAT!!! :) YUM!

awwwwwww I married my Best friend Tooo!! Thats wonderful sweetie!!! :)

Thanks Stacey.....I can't wait to be married. He is the best!

where's St.Thomas btw? :shrug:

Aww, I didn't even realize you were getting married. Congratulations. You definitely have to work hard before your wedding day, lol, I know I will!

Originally posted by MonStar
Aww, I didn't even realize you were getting married. Congratulations. You definitely have to work hard before your wedding day, lol, I know I will!

you getting married too? :lol:

aww Virgin Islands!! NICE!!!! Im jealous!

Thanks Mon!!! I'm not completely on yet as I need to go shopping. But I trying the best with what I have. I will shop this weekend and try some of these great recipies. I am ready to look like a hottie on the beach :)

Back