• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone play any sports?

i play football and run track i am fullback and linebacker. and for track i throw shot and discus

Soccer, Volleyball, Some Rowing, Swimming and I'm thinking about football. Soccer I play for the travelling SRSL team, school team, rowing for school, volleyball for school and swimming in the summer. I'm also thinking about playing football for school, but that conflicts with volleyball in the fall.

Plus football players have no social life in the fall, they train 3 hours a day which I'm not really up to if I want to keep my academics up.

Okay I am 15 years old I can bench 225, squat 405 many times, dead lift 375, leg press 400, i run a 40 in 4.8, i weigh 175 lbs, and i am a sophmore in high school. I was wondering if this is a good ability to do this much at the age of 15. Oh and i do football and track. I throw Discus and shot in track and in football i am a fullback and linebacker. I would like to know some good tips to raise me bench and all of that if u can help me i would appreciate u emailing me at jl.dove@insightbb.com and if u think that this is good to be this strong at 15 please email me also . THANKS ALOT PEACE OUT
user_online.gif

Basketball, Baseball, Softball, and Tennis. Occasionally Golf.

I played volleyball in high school and college. Now I sometimes play for fun, but mostly I play playground basketball.

SexyHardBody said:
I play on a softball and volleyball league in the summer for a friend of mines sports bar in West Des Moines, Iowa.

WDM? thats like 40 mins from me. kewl :thumb:

Football/Basketball in highschool. Now I usually play mens city league basketball, or just pickup games with friends.

Back in '81 I blew out my MCL which pretty much ended my sports career. It took my 2 years, and 2 more op's, to get it back. And by then I had to concentrate more on working for a living then playing ball. I started coaching and ended up coaching three sports in both grammar school and H.S. Now Im only down to baseball, and only as a hitting coach.

Volleyball is an awsome game. I really loved playing that, golf too. I think its great that woman have so many sports opportunities now. When I was a kid it was the exact opposite..........take care..........Rich

I play Basketball, I also Adventure race. I was on a team for a mini adventure race a few months ago, we got 1st!!

Back