• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you are opposed to the ban, please read and react

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is from Size, mod @ bodybuilding.com and anabolicminds.com. If you enter your zip code into the form letter it will automatically generate a letter to your US senator.

"This information has been updated. Print this out, fax them to whatever you can. It might not make a difference, but it cost 37 cents to send the damn thing. Faxing would be good as well. If we could blow their fax machines up between now and the 19th, it might at least help prolong what is going on. It is a shot in the dark, but it can't hurt.
Seriously guys, post this on every board out there. Tell everyone. Don't do the email thing, anyone can do that, print these letters and fax these guys.

Mike"

If you live in the USA then this should concern you. I think it would be in your best interest to write/fax and/or call. These pending matters do not only effect the supplement industry but it also would institute harsher penalties on AAS.

http://www.usfa.biz/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=4&mp=11

I will mail mine in. I have mailed THOUSANDS, yes thats correct, upon thousands of forms in. I went around and placed petitions in gyms, health food stores. I went by weekly and picked up the sighned petitions, and mailed them in. What did it do? Not a goddamn thing, thats what.

But I will mail mine in.

I will as well.

Back