• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kanye West Work Out Plan

KiDNotorious

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
great workout song for all you kanye west fans out there......

this might not be the best place for this topic:nut:

hes a no talent, chris webber look alike, asshole.... but his workout song is a little funny

Originally posted by swick
that dude is overrated like a mofo

you can say thanks to Twista for this, without twistas slow jamz he would still be an unknown !!!!

"gotta do pilates"

Kanye? Talentless? Sure he stole his production style from RZA and NO ID, but he's far from talentless, even though he samples the most obvious songs....Lenny Williams' "BEcause I Love You" twice in a row for Twista and Jin was kinda disgraceful.

Peace.

he's playing at my school soon, i was surprised

dude he makes some fuckin beats.. he's pretty damn good.

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
you can say thanks to Twista for this, without twistas slow jamz he would still be an unknown !!!!

whatsup with twista flippin the coin and makin mainstream bitch music?? Back in the day, his shit was hard, that Chi-town Gangsta shit was poppin. You gotta love Adrenaline Rush and the Speedknot Mobstas, but his knew album on Cockafella is totally soft?! That is too bad b/c lyrically There aren't many rappers in the history of this game that can match rhymes with Twista!! no doubt. oh well

You know rappers gotta eat too, right? I think Kamikaze is his best album next to Adrenaline Rush. It's his equivalent of Scarface's The Fix.

Peace.

Back