• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How about yogurt

ecomcorp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i didi a search for yogurt and i did find that people had it in there meals , so i am guessing that it is okay to eat fat free yogurt. Is this right or not.

also if some one can point me to the the carb meal cycleing artical it would be helpful, cuse for the moment being i know nothing about it thanks

Yogurt is fine depending on you ultimate goals. Raw plain yogurt would be optimal without all the added sugars and fruit. You can add fresh fruit yourself to make it taste better. Yogurt is partly predigested by friendly bacteria, so they are well tolerated even by people who do not have sufficient lactase in their intestines to digest milk (lactose intolerant). It also help maintain healthy bacterial flora in the intestines.

check the stickies at the top of the forum. TP's Carb Cycling link is in there :)

I think it's fine providing you buy the fat free, no sugar added varieties...assuming you tolerate aspartame well.

If you're on a pre-contest diet I would avoid it altogether due to the sugars found in most dairy products...otherwise...ie. a normal cutting diet you're fine.

Mm....Dannon Low Carb yogurt

i will look for dannon low carb

what i have for the moment is donon 0% fat yogurt, i haven't seen low carb yogurt yet but i will be on the look out for it. thanks every one

look for NO sugar added....it's the only kind i would recommend...a few companies make it...in Canada it's made by Astro and Silohouette

Silohouette, that the one i buy.

it dosn't say no sugure added but it has aspartame witch usally means that it has no sugure added. lol

unless they are trying to add as much unwanted stuff into their yogurt.

thanks

Well no sugar added doesn't mean no sugar, the lactose content in yoghurt is still rather considerable.

Peace.

Yes, taste great with 3 grams of sugar.. but you just can't eat one container.. it's addicting

Best way to go is with Home made LF or FF yogurt :)

IML Gear Cream!
I have so much to learn from all of you, thanks for all this great advice. I am looking forward to achiveing my goals, and i am sure that with help from all of you i will be able to. thanks

Some non-diet foods contain aspartame as well.

how would two dannon carb controls be for a quick little protein source??

I saw the dannon carb controls on sale 2 for $1.00

I like plain yogurt as a mayo substitute. You can make your own too from milk, never tried it but I saw a recipe once. Very easy.

I usually eat the light Yoplait, but today I noticed something new on their website...it's called Ultra Carb yogurt (or something like that). There's only 8 g of carbs. Has anyone seen this? I can't wait to try it.

Anyone try "source" yogurt sweetened with splenda? Im addicted :lick: Vanilla blueberry!!:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I saw the new LC yogurt made by the same brand of the low carb milk.. 1.5 grams fat, 13 protein and 3 carbs

I bought the LC Dannon yogurt for my late night snack with the cottage cheese and PB :)

I agree....sooo hard to just have 1/2 cup or so of this stuff...I need to have at entire 750ml JUMBO tub of it to be remotely satified...although it definately makes me feel like I'm having dessert...especially the Vanilla and Butterscotch dessert flavors made by Silhouette:)

I don't think the US have the Silhouette yogurt

not sure bout u guys down "there"....but it's basically a FF / no sugar added variety sweetened with artificial sweetner

I buy the single servings-and then only bring that amount for my lunch but I know what you meal Fit Freak-I could easily eat a huge container. Have you tried the 'source' flavors yet?

not yet...dear god...something new for me to get hooked on:) which are best...i'll have to check them out!

we have something similar here.. Dannon low carb

Back