• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

xanex and roids?

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it alrite to take that with roids or not? I think thats the spelling... its an anti-anxiety med... Zanex might be the spelling.

rock on... because im already prone for anxiety.. i'm very anti-social unless im drunk... and im on cycle so i steer away from alcohol... and i got a "gathering" at my house tonight and dont want to be in the corner not sayin anything... im ALWAYS like that when im juicin... Pissed off and quiet... i hate it.

Im on just injectables. so liver should be good to go.

any other replies would be great... Not unless ur aboslutely sure Flex...

If you hate it why do you do it, gear helps my social anxiety more than anything except a rare stint with St Johns. Johns never worked for me like that again.

Originally posted by Just a guy
rock on... because im already prone for anxiety.. i'm very anti-social unless im drunk... and im on cycle so i steer away from alcohol... and i got a "gathering" at my house tonight and dont want to be in the corner not sayin anything... im ALWAYS like that when im juicin... Pissed off and quiet... i hate it.

Im on just injectables. so liver should be good to go.

i think its just the environment bro, not your anxiety. i'm almost the same way bro. at parties/the bar i really don't have a good time unless i'm shitfaced:nut: it sucks bein around a bunch of drunk kids having fun when you're dead sober.

i think you'd be fine to take xanax personally, i don't think it'll do you any harm.

honestly thouhg, the "time" you have, either good or bad, depends on you ya know? if you think your gonna be miserable, then no question you won't have fun. but try to be upbeat and happy and you should have a good time, even if your not drinkin, cuz your with your friends.

good luck bro:thumb:

Appreciate it fellas...

And mudge... i dont know why it does that too me... but yes i DO hate that part of roids. I wish it helped my social anxiety... but oh well... i will try to deal with it.

I like Xanex... :lol:

Dont' Do IT!

I am addicted to xanax after only one month. You can get tingley feelings in your legs, and, if stopped abrupty can cause Grand mal Siezuers.

Go to google search engine, to advanced, the to addicted to xanax in the seach wor.

HTS
PD
PS - I'm tapering now, it will take another TEN montsh before can swith to Valium, then sowly taper our. If you touch ti sturr be ready for the consequence too. Oh ya, one site said it promots gyno.

oh... im not like popping them everyday... its a weekend thing.

Me? addicted to something? noooo way... heh.. already been addicted to many drugs... never again.

IML Gear Cream!
A weekend thing? For abuse, or for an anxiety disorder?

for an anxiety disorder.... I drink alcohol to control my anxiety when im off cycle on the weekend... but i dont drink ON cycle.. which im on.. so i have to have something if that anxiety pops up. know what i meen?

I'm almost positive that Xanex has a negative effect on muscle protien synthesis (MPS)...

so does alcohol...

.25mg's of Xanax is shit... i hear of people taking 2MG's all the time.

Back