• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dem sons a bitches...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I go down to do laundry today and figure I should bring down my dryer sheets cuz no one would steal them anyway. So, I grab my big jug of detergent that I bought 2 weeks ago and it is less than half full. The thing is supposed to get 64 washes and I only do 2 loads a week so I figure one of my fucko roommates has been using it. I have a feeling that I will find out soon enough if anyone has been stealing it, I emptied it out and refilled it with bleach. Let the games begin. :evil:

Haha, that's great. I want to hear how this goes.

damn, that's devious. I love it!!!:evil2: :evil2:

Dude, you're gonna end up on Peoples Court.

haha... life is good... heh

Originally posted by maniclion
Dude, you're gonna end up on Peoples Court.

LOL I remember peoples court

Originally posted by seyone
LOL I remember peoples court
Remember it? It's still on!

They had one where the girl got pissed because someone took her clothes out of the washer so she dumped a bottle of bleach in the washer. If I remember correctly (or my imagination is overriding my memories) the Plaintiff was claiming Gucci, Prada and other designer names were in the wash. Aren't most of those dry clean? Maybe they were just the T-shirts with the logo's on them.

Originally posted by rock4832
Remember it? It's still on!

OH shit really? I guess I just don't watch much tv anymore.:doh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dale Mabry
So, I go down to do laundry today and figure I should bring down my dryer sheets cuz no one would steal them anyway. So, I grab my big jug of detergent that I bought 2 weeks ago and it is less than half full. The thing is supposed to get 64 washes and I only do 2 loads a week so I figure one of my fucko roommates has been using it. I have a feeling that I will find out soon enough if anyone has been stealing it, I emptied it out and refilled it with bleach. Let the games begin. :evil:
that's great! Keep us posted!

:funny: An easier way to find out would be just calculate the amount you use versus the amount in the bottle..

Originally posted by greekblondechic
:funny: An easier way to find out would be just calculate the amount you use versus the amount in the bottle..

Screw that. It's not a matter of knowing IF they did it. It's a matter of making them pay for doing it. lol

Keep us in the loop. I gotta hear how this turns out. You sure get some winners for roomies Dale. lol

Originally posted by greekblondechic
heh heh..what would be the fun in that???

Reminds me of a story, that guy kept bringin in his lunch to work and put it in the 'frige in the break room. Guess someone kept getting into it and eating his food.
The guy decided to make his fod, and put laxitives in there some where and waited to see had to spend the day in the john...
:D

Reminds me of when my Mom use to bake my Dad cookies for his lunch. Someone kept stealing his cookies from his lunch...so she baked "special cookies". They never got stolen after those "special cookies" Toll house chips=Ex Lax in cookies!

your mom is a woman after my own heart. lol I had to do that to my roomies back in college.

Originally posted by JLB001
Reminds me of when my Mom use to bake my Dad cookies for his lunch. Someone kept stealing his cookies from his lunch...so she baked "special cookies". They never got stolen after those "special cookies" Toll house chips=Ex Lax in cookies!
Special Cookies! reminds me of this:

Dear John??
**This woman has balls!! I love it.**

A woman found out that her husband was cheating on her while stationed in Saudi a few months ago.
So she sends him this care package. He is excited to get a package from his wife back home.
He finds that it contains a batch of home made cookies and a VHS tape of his favorite TV shows.
He invites a couple of his buddies over and they're all sitting around having a great time eating the cookies and watching some episodes of South Park.
Right in the middle of one episode the tape cuts to a home video of his wife on her knees sucking his best friend's private .
After a few seconds, he does his business in her mouth and she turns and spits the load right into the mixing bowl of
Cookie dough.
She then looks at the camera and says,
"By the way, I want a divorce."
Now that's a Dear John letter

Originally posted by Burner02
heh heh..what would be the fun in that???

Reminds me of a story, that guy kept bringin in his lunch to work and put it in the 'frige in the break room. Guess someone kept getting into it and eating his food.
The guy decided to make his fod, and put laxitives in there some where and waited to see had to spend the day in the john...
:D

I would use drugs, such as acid or mushrooms. Then you would know FOR SURE! haha

Originally posted by Burner02
Special Cookies! reminds me of this:

Dear John??
**This woman has balls!! I love it.**

A woman found out that her husband was cheating on her while stationed in Saudi a few months ago.
So she sends him this care package. He is excited to get a package from his wife back home.
He finds that it contains a batch of home made cookies and a VHS tape of his favorite TV shows.
He invites a couple of his buddies over and they're all sitting around having a great time eating the cookies and watching some episodes of South Park.
Right in the middle of one episode the tape cuts to a home video of his wife on her knees sucking his best friend's private .
After a few seconds, he does his business in her mouth and she turns and spits the load right into the mixing bowl of
Cookie dough.
She then looks at the camera and says,
"By the way, I want a divorce."
Now that's a Dear John letter

Thats just wrong man!!!!

Originally posted by PreMier
Thats just wrong man!!!!
imagine the ass kicking he got from his friends....

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yea... Full Metal Jacket style. Soap bars in socks OUCH!

^Have you guys seen National Lampoons' Van Wilder, they collect sperm from a bulldog and make some kind of pastries with it. Then send it over to a fraternity thats been giving them probs, they start to eat them until they get to the bottom of the basket with the pics of that "special recipe". Freaking hilarious.

Did you order the code red?
YOU GD RIGHT I DID!

Originally posted by cappo5150
^Have you guys seen National Lampoons' Van Wilder, they collect sperm from a bulldog and make some kind of pastries with it. Then send it over to a fraternity thats been giving them probs, they start to eat them until they get to the bottom of the basket with the pics of that "special recipe". Freaking hilarious.
that was great...almost lost lunch on that one...

2 peeps are doing laundry tonight, I think I will find out tomorrow. :D

:hehe:

So, I wake up this morning and go to the bathroom. On my way there, the couple that lives with us are carrying their clothes up the stairs. The guy is carrying the whites and the girl is carrying what used to be colors. I had a good feeling it was them. I look at her and ask what ahppened. She said she had no idea, some of the bleach from when she did whites before must not have rinsed out. I asked her which detergent they used and she said theirs. I asked her what it looked like and she told me they use the cheap powdered stuff that is down there.. My exact words were, "Oh, I was just wondering because I filled my jug of detergent up with bleach. She freaked out a bit and was kinda crying. "Why would you do something like that?", she wimpered. I said, "Because some cocksuckers have been stealing my detergent and I wanted to find out who it was. Guess I found out." So I took my shower and went to work. Their clothes are fucked. Lucky for them it was a small load. The best part is that them being too cheap to use their $2 box of detergent prolly cost them $200 in clothes. :D

So, are you gonna take the next step and kick their sorry asses to the curb? :D

Back