• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clueless with Diet

body

GOMAB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Folks Can anyone out their help a Bro. out. I'm just about finished with my bulking stage I'm 6'1 230lbs looking to put on about another 5-8 more lbs. Once I do that I'm going to attempt to cut it up down to 220 and try to get my Bf% between 10 to 15%. My down fall is I have no clue on how to monitor and measure my intake Carbs,Protein,Fat and calories, let alone figure how much of what I should be or not eating and time frames when I should not. Can Any one out their can help me out ? currently my Bf% is 23%

Gill
Clueless with Diet :confused:

one easy way to work this out is to use the following links :

??? Nutritional Calculator
??? Calorie Calculator
??? Food Database
??? Nutrient Calculator

on http://ast-ss.com/index.asp

Just wanted to thank the both of you Atherjen & Ah1 the infomation you directed me too was VERY INFORMATIVE and I definately plan on putting it to IMMEDIATE USE. I will let you guys know how I've made out. Ah1 I'm feeling that Max-OT Cardio workout plan on trying it at my next visit to the Gym.

Gill:thumb:

try out the max-ot bodybuilding as well if poss, give it 12 weeks and you will never train the same old way again.

WOw, you bulked till you got to 23% and you still wanna gain more weight? That's gonna be a bit of a pain to lose, dude....

Peace.

Ah1..... took your advice and I'm trying the Max-OT workout. wanted to know does it have any modifications for leg workout. I recently had knee surgey back in Dec. Leg is getting stronger but not 100% yet I don't want to do Squats for serval reason 1. haven't gotten cleared from Dr. yet to do squats and 2nd Leg not 100% to do heavy squats on it.

Gill The Body

For the meantime just stick to leg extensions, leg curls, etc. These will not produce much in the way of growth but you don't really have a choice right now. I know this is probably what you don't want to hear.Too many people try to train through injuries only to make them worse. The quicker you heal the quicker you can get back to training and squatting at 100% intensity.

Back