• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do I get my veins to pop out?

diet..and getting lean

You have to have a fsairly low BF for them to really "pop out". It is different for everyone so I am not sure what BF you would have yo get to. Mine really get out at around 11-12 for my arms and around 9-10 or so I get them on my calves quads and shoulders. I mean this when I am at rest. When I am lifting most veins show up as long as I can remember.

I am surprised no one ever tells you to run. Running increases your blood volume (and actually creates more capillaries). When your BV injcreases your veins will pop out more. Mine really did when I started running more. Of course research shows that BV starts to decrease again within 2 weeks of cessation so you will have to keep the running up. By running you lose BF and gain Blood volume= more veins popping.

give it a try you will not be dissapointed

sz

Originally posted by SZ03
It is different for everyone so I am not sure what BF you would have yo get to.

Yeah, for some reason the veins on the front of my forearms are very prominent but the rest (back of my forearms, biceps) never show up, even with a good pump. I haven't even considered veins on my shoulders - that'd rock. I'll try some more cardio! <yawn>

Back