• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Cut and losing weight

Dru22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a meal plan at school, but i will be leaving school for summer and going home, i'm sorta picky on what i eat. I like all the bad things it seems like. i don't really like salads, but i do like chicken, not many veges, but i do like green beans, i love fruit, and i don't really drink all that much pop anymore, mostly milk or fruit juice. Typical day of eating here is, 2 pieces of pizza or burger and fries, the selection here sucks. sometimes chicken

i wanna get cut, not so much bulk....someone tell me a good diet and what foods to stay away. i wanna get cut for the beach
i need a good diet and know what foods to eat and what not to eat. need to know lifts i can do to cut up my upper body, mostly lose the weight in my stomach and abs.

Try packing your lunch and making it healthier. Pizza or burger and fries are okay EVERY NOW AND THEN. Use them as rewards for sticking to your dieting.

If you simply change your eating habbits you're bound to lose weight. Cut fried foods, processed foods (boxed food), etc....from your grocery list. You should see improvements just from this. Increase your water intake and descrease your sweet tooth.

Try purchasing chicken and tuna in a can. Make sure the can says "soaked in water." Purchase some apples, oranges and nuts.
Get a couple carton of eggs. Boil them and eat 4 whites and 1 yolk per day.
Purchase protein powder (for an on the run meal)
purchase garden fresh green beans and lettuce

You should post this in the Diet section.

Oh and your abs are genetic. You either have them or you don't. Ab exercises will help strengthen and tone them. Diet will help reveal your 6 pack.

Good luck
Babs;)

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
Try purchasing chicken and tuna in a can. Make sure the can says "soaked in water."

wouldnt tuna in oil be good too tho?

You're right, he could.
I don't though because I mix mine in flax seed oil. or in mayo

Back