• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

North Korea ask for help

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
i understand how you feel but a school did get hit, and i don't think children deserve to be punished because of a ass who runs the country

actually, helping them could put them over a barrel.

You ought to see how children in this country suffer. I think its terrible when children anywhere have to suffer but we should give no aid to that deranged midget of any kind. To even allow him to develope nukes and ICBMs is madness. Im afraid thats a much bigger threat to our children then some train wreck is to their children. America cant right every wrong nor heal every wound in this shitpile of a planet.

Aw heck, I had decided to stay away from politics................Rich

Even if we gave N. Korea money, it would never reach those that the money was meant for.

Yeah, screw em, that will make for a peacefull world without terrorism and war, right guys? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vieope
Why?

So another cold war can happen?

I agree with DG.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, Does U.S.A have nuclear weapons? :hmmm:

Yes. You know what the cold war was about right?

Originally posted by PreMier
Yes. You know what the cold war was about right?
Yes. I just don´t know the excuse why U.S.A can keep nuclear weapons and other countries don´t.
I never heard about a U.N comission going to USA to search for weapons of mass destruction too. :shrug:

Its because we arent a dictative government. We dotn treat our citizens like shit. Im sure if England wanted to build more nukes, they could. North korea is a communist nation. And for all we know could sell their weapons to terrorists.

Just because it happened in USSR doesn´t mean that it will happen in other communist places.There is a lot of examples about democratic governments going bad too.
BTW, I am pro capitalism :)

Its because we arent a dictative government.

Didnt stop the USA from nuking Japan, not once, but twice. Leaving the USA to be the only once EVER to use nuclear wepons.
North korea is a communist nation.
Ever seen China ( a communist nation ) nuking the shit out of anyone?
And for all we know could sell their weapons to terrorists.
So could the USA. ( I know that wont happen, just trying to say that I think that that comment was ridicolous.)

My 2 cents; everyone should be allowed to have nukes, or, much better, noone.

Originally posted by JJJ
Didnt stop the USA from nuking Japan, not once, but twice. Leaving the USA to be the only once EVER to use nuclear wepons.
Yes, thats correct. And by doing so we prevented a war that would have gone on for a VERY loong time. And I know this may be hard to believe... but it did save lives in the long run.

Ever seen China ( a communist nation ) nuking the shit out of anyone?
Its funny you say this, especially since China is taking leaps and bounds to try and become more democratic. Its not a true communist nation. We have diplomatic relations with China. A communist nation would NEVER have diplomatic relations with a democracy. Look at Cuba and N Korea.

So could the USA. ( I know that wont happen, just trying to say that I think that that comment was ridicolous.)
Its not rediculous. Russia for instant. Do they know how many nukes that they haev lost? Where they are?
The USA would never sell nukes. For one, they are all extremely well guarded, and second why would we sell a terrorist a nuke when he will use it on us?

My 2 cents; everyone should be allowed to have nukes, or, much better, noone.
Your fucking kidding right? I sure as hell hope so... Yea, give Bin Laden nukes because we have them. Give every other terrorist nation nukes because we have them :rolleyes:

Sure we were the only ones to use a nuclear weapon, but te weapons of today are 100 fold what they were back in the 40's. And to think that other countries wont use them, is assanine.

Yes, thats correct. And by doing so we prevented a war that would have gone on for a VERY loong time. And I know this may be hard to believe... but it did save lives in the long run.

I never thought it was necessary. Killing some innocent people to prevent death of others is not right. Did you see that movie that a doctor was killing people to solve the cure of cancer? Do you agree with him?

Its funny you say this, especially since China is taking leaps and bounds to try and become more democratic. Its not a true communist nation. We have diplomatic relations with China. A communist nation would NEVER have diplomatic relations with a democracy. Look at Cuba and N Korea.
Did you already forget about USSR and the cold war?
" You know what the cold war was about right?" :D

Its not rediculous. Russia for instant. Do they know how many nukes that they haev lost? Where they are?
The USA would never sell nukes. For one, they are all extremely well guarded, and second why would we sell a terrorist a nuke when he will use it on us?
USA never sold nuclear weapons but sold weapons and most importantly sold knowledge for those who were against USSR and now it is against them.

Your fucking kidding right? I sure as hell hope so... Yea, give Bin Laden nukes because we have them. Give every other terrorist nation nukes because we have them :rolleyes:

Sure we were the only ones to use a nuclear weapon, but te weapons of today are 100 fold what they were back in the 40's. And to think that other countries wont use them, is assanine.
I wish nobody had nuclear weapons :bawling:

I very much doubt that you would feel this way if it were Japan nuking USA to an easy win of the war, or even if it was country A nuking country B of which you have no affiliation with.

China had nukes 1964. What they are doing now does not matter, fact remains they have never nuked anyone.
And to split ends, there has never been a true comminist nation, only attempts at creating one.
Also, coutries are not to be labeled "nuke safe" on the basis of wheter the USA has got diplomatic relations with them.
Cuba and N Korea has got diplomatic relations with democratic nations. Not The USA, but, as I try to get across, the USA isnt the only country in the world.

Are you the only target in the world? There are numerous other target beeing hit reguarly, to mention the obvious Spain and Russia.

I meant nations. And whos to say that USA is not a terrorist nation or worse? There is a lot of people who would say that they are.

They still went "bang" and killed people.

I never thought it was necessary. Killing some innocent people to prevent death of others is not right. Did you see that movie that a doctor was killing people to solve the cure of cancer? Do you agree with him?
Nope, didnt see that movie. Nor do I think its right to kill anyone. But how many more people would have died if the war had continued for years after? How many americans, their allies, and the japanese?

Did you already forget about USSR and the cold war?
" You know what the cold war was about right?" :D
Nope :)

USA never sold nuclear weapons but sold weapons and most importantly sold knowledge for those who were against USSR and now it is against them.
We never sold nuclear weapons, or nuclear weapon knowledge.

I wish nobody had nuclear weapons :bawling:
Me too, me too...

Originally posted by JJJ
I very much doubt that you would feel this way if it were Japan nuking USA to an easy win of the war, or even if it was country A nuking country B of which you have no affiliation with.
Your probably right. But thats not the way that it went.

China had nukes 1964. What they are doing now does not matter, fact remains they have never nuked anyone.
And to split ends, there has never been a true comminist nation, only attempts at creating one.
Also, coutries are not to be labeled "nuke safe" on the basis of wheter the USA has got diplomatic relations with them.
Cuba and N Korea has got diplomatic relations with democratic nations. Not The USA, but, as I try to get across, the USA isnt the only country in the world.
Correct. You are also correct here however, there are countries who are not responsible. And these are the ones who should not be allowed nuclear weapons. Your right, USA isnt the only country in the world. But I dont see Sweden doing a damn thing... Wich is perfectly ok by me.

Are you the only target in the world? There are numerous other target beeing hit reguarly, to mention the obvious Spain and Russia.
No, we(usa) are not. But it would be very sad to see ANY country nuked.

I meant nations. And whos to say that USA is not a terrorist nation or worse? There is a lot of people who would say that they are.
Ohh very good. The USA is a bunch of terrorists. We bomb schools, hospitals, and the local walmart to strike fear into everyone. :rolleyes: Sure the US hits civilian buildings, but we do it during a WAR, not some random attack to strike fear into people.

All bombs do.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by JJJ

ANti-US sentiment is still pretty strong over in Europe. Alot of it because we are strong, some because we do as we see right... and another portion because of envy. I dont feel the need to argue that point, I've lived in multiple countries from Europe to the USA to the South Pacific.

Actually, if we were rabidly attacking nations and trying to put their populace under out control then I would fully agree with them doing so. You're going to say in a whiny tone "but you are!" Not true... we are certainly not enslaving anyone. We are instilling Democracy in their nations to give them a chance to vote. You'll ask us by what right do we do so... and I'll respond that unless you live in a country in which you have no rights then your opinion is valueless in this because you could not possibly understand. You'll say you do, but you dont.

We did as we saw fit that saved our guys lives. If we had not won that war against Japan, we'd all be picking oranges to please the Emperor right now. If they had simply wanted to liberate us from a dictatorial government then its too bad they didnt win. Thats not at all what they had in mind.

I dont really feel like going into right and wrong with you on this, your values are different than mine and we do not have a common ground to argue that from. In the end, the biggest guy wins. Right now thats us. I'd suggest not throwing stones at us, you have plenty of chinks in your own systems to work out.

Split ends belong in hair, not in arguments. So what if China has never nukes anyone? Do you think for an instant that when Japan last attacked them if they'd had nuclear weapons that they would not have used them? Oh yes, I forgot how humane they were :) "Hey, you dropped your chopsticks, life in a Gulag biiiaaaatch". :p

Russia is hit quite regularely, Spain less so, Israel most commonly... Saudia Arabia somewhat frequently, etc. So? You'd think with Russia worrying about terrorists that they'd keep better safeguards on their nuclear stockpile. God knows we had to bargain most of ours away to get them to destroy theirs in a somewhat futile attempt to keep that crap out of terrorists hands. Unfortunately we got rid of the junk, and did nothing with the scientists that developed it. Too bad we didnt employ a few more of them...

Might makes right doesnt it? Whose to say Sweden isnt a terrorist nation? :rolleyes: Does somebody saying something make it true? We say who makes the rules because we can somewhat enforce them. You think that just because Sweden sits on its ass for wars that its not a potential target? Wasnt there a group arrested in Copenhagen or something that was planning a bombing in Malmo? I never did find out if that story was true or not. If we destroyed our nuclear weapons right now and pulled back into our borders, do you think this would all just go away? Thats silly, and not it wouldnt.

Shhh, dont tell anybody.... thats what they were made to do ;)

Haha, look at how much smarter Eggs is than I. :)

I dont care to debate :yawn:

I'm not smart... I'm just an argumentative old bastard :p

Oh, and to address the issue of this thread:

I really wish we could help North Korea out in what they need. I hold no hostility towards them. I'm afraid however that whatever we do will be subjected to scrutiny from outside nations, and then from inside North Korea it would be utilized to somehow push propoganda. In the end we wouldnt be helping the people at all.

Its a friggin sick world. :(

Man you write a lot of stuff not having anything to do with anything.
Whose to say Sweden isnt a terrorist nation?
Thank you for proving my point. I rest my case.

Then what does the US have to do with being a terrorist nation? If you are going to speak out your ass JJJ, dont get pissy when every once in a while somebody wipes for you :)

Originally posted by Eggs
Then what does the US have to do with being a terrorist nation?
Sorry but I dont understand this sentece, and Im to tired to figure out what you mean? Maybe you forgot a word or 2?
If you are going to speak out your ass JJJ, dont get pissy when every once in a while somebody wipes for you :)
Are you a hill-billy?

Originally posted by JJJ
Sorry but I dont understand this sentece, and Im to tired to figure out what you mean? Maybe you forgot a word or 2?

Nope, you should just come back and read it again when you've got some sleep :)

Are you a hill-billy?

Soooo, you're saying you only let hill-billys wipe your ass. Awww, I'm sorry I cant help you then. But thanks anyways :)

Depending on the situation over there, maybe we can either offer direct humanitarian assistance (like we did for that recent Iranian earthquake) or help through U.N. relief agencies. Food and medical assistance only if the providers are protected by our own troops or those we trust to assist us. The population has been taught for 50 years to absolutely revile us - and that society is so secretive that I'd be wary of an unprotected reception of American aid workers. It might be a good opportunity for the people to see we aren't monsters waiting for a chance to vaporize them, but I don't know that their premier is ready for that political contradiction.

If Jung wants money channeled only through his administration, he needs to go begging to China. If he needs manual labor assistance, he has hundreds of thousands of troops standing at the South Korean border.

Last edited:
Then what does the US have to do with being a terrorist nation?

:doh: Now I understad it.
But it irrelevant. I proved ( and you agreed ) that any nation could be a terrorist nation depending on your view and who you ask, thus proving my initiall point that everyone, or noone, should be allowed to have nukes.

I "won" this discussion fair and square Bubba, and you know it.
I have nothing more to say about the mattter.

Soooo, you're saying you only let hill-billys wipe your ass. Awww, I'm sorry I cant help you then. But thanks anyways :)

Soooo, you´re saying that you are gay with a toilet sex fetisch? :)

Originally posted by JJJ
:doh: Now I understad it.
But it irrelevant. I proved ( and you agreed ) that any nation could be a terrorist nation depending on your view and who you ask, thus proving my initiall point that everyone, or noone, should be allowed to have nukes.

I "won" this discussion fair and square Bubba, and you know it.
I have nothing more to say about the mattter.

Actually, my point was that anybody could call anybody else one. Ideally no one would have nukes... but nukes are present not because we intend to use them on the little guys, but because there is a balance of power that exists that comes from having them. I would gladly give up our nukes if we could guarantee that nobody else would have them. Unfortunately there are other factors to be had in politics and warfare that only Nukes could resolve. For example, if China wanted to land 200 million soldiers on the beach in California. Impossible... well pretty much, but regardless, the playing field is not truly equal.

Soooo, you´re saying that you are gay with a toilet sex fetisch? :)

Theres such a thing as a toilet sex fetish? :barf:

Back