• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Southern Labs/Ultra Growth Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
100ml of prop in each delt and I couldn't feel a thing. Obviously if that changes in the next day or so I will let everyone know.

The UGL stuff is even lower viscocity, but they both went through a 27g pin just fine. I use Terumo, the pushers have a very strong base.

I also have some beautiful Naposims looking at me right now :teeth:

Compared to ProLine prop cut in half at 100mg/ml, which is absolutely bearable, these are 100% painless no BS. I always test by raising my arms, no pain or feeling at all.

I can feel the UGL stuff a little now, nothing from the Southern Labs side at all.

Correcto, Southern in the left and UGL in my right. I've never tried either before.

I would gladly do either brand but if I had a choice I would go Southern. I have one bottle of Southern and 3 of the UGL that I'll be tearing through.

I can't tell I had a shot in my left at all, can barely feel it in my right. The bottle does not say, but its possible that Southern is not using any BA at all.

Wouldn't that be bad if they are using no BA. I thought that is what helps control getting infections and nasty absesses by keeping the stuff steril

I've done 10 injections now with UGL test enanthate, rotating delts, quads and tri's, and they have been next to painless. The tri's gave me a bit of soreness, and got a bit red, but still very easy to tolerate. I'm due to inject in tri's again next two injects, I'll report back if they still seem touchy. I think maybe 1cc for a first time into the tri may have been pushing it.

I appreciate Mudge's comparison. Prop is usually known to be painful, so if these brands can pass the "Mudge test", then cool. I'm seriously considering prop in my next cycle...

BA is used for sterility however people have been using other methods now for awhile, Dazed oil has been on the market for some time now and people use it just fine. Mr.T (kit guy) also has a product out with zero BA.

Yes prop has been for me a little painfull in terms of yes, you can feel it, but this Southern stuff is awesome. I would readily buy either brand though, although Southern only costs me $2 more.

my shit i made is absolutely painless...

You guys suck:)

I emailed my supplier and got this back:

"I believe there was one batch that was an early one they
overdosed at 275 which required more solvent - bet you got that one."

So maybe that is it. They must have sneezed when they dumped in the solvent though for mine. It is a bitch.

Yeah because 275 isn't that much, some people just plain use a lot of BA. I dunno I've never reacted all that badly to gear minus the 400/500mg/ml stuff but still in the rear it was bearable. I guess I just have a fat ass though :)

IML Gear Cream!
I guess the smaller the muscle is you inject into, the more the potential for pain. My ass isn't exactly non-existent, but not out of porportion to the rest of me. The women at work say I have a "phat" ass lol.

Man, I just finished a back/tri workout and damn, those Naps do give a pump.

Yeah, the smaller the more effect generally, which is why the ass is #1.

I am using UGL EQ and it is great. :D

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I am using UGL EQ and it is great. :D

I just stated to use EQ this week, did you get good results from it? I'm also doing test en. 400/ml and I can barely feel it and the 250/ml is painless.

I'm running right now test en 400/wk and eq 400/wk (ugl) I extended my cycle for another 10 wks starting yesterday but I added the eq.

Any more updates Mudge?

IML Gear Cream!
Nope, I'd still pay the $2 extra for Southern.

Since I've chosen prop for my cycle given mudges southern experiences I am going with the southern prop. Gonna get 4 20ml vials.

Jersey, you inj EOD or ED with the prop and how much, if you dont mind me asking.

I'm afraid it won't hurt and I will look forward to it...that would suck. I used to smoke a while back and I don't think it was the nicotine that I was addicted to. It was just the act of smoking. I hope I don't get to really like the act of jabbing myself all the time

I think something might be wrong if you actually look forward to it. I am over the shot thing now but it still isn't something I can't wait to do.

Michael D said:
I think something might be wrong if you actually look forward to it. I am over the shot thing now but it still isn't something I can't wait to do.

Its easy to excited when the cycles rock your world.

If I am packing on lean mass and getting more vascular in a hurry that is plenty of motivation to jab myself EOD.

I have seen some posts by seasoned gear users who commented they could not stand whole cycle eod test prop injections, and went back to the longer esters for the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back