• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ONE word to describe each member in this forum...

Well....in real life it would probably be "hermit". I dont speak much and I relish the peace and quiet of solitude.

Interesting concept.. Only list for yourself? Hmmmm...

"hung" :rolleyes:

Yes, I do mean to say I sing and dance like william hung!
She bangs!:dance: She bangs!:banana: She bangs!:dance:

Last edited:
you can list other people

(ex. fred - stupid
jonny - gay
xxxxx - bullshitter
etc etc

the list could go on for as long as u want, it would have to be people you know fairly well though

Saturday Fever - Supertraining ;)
atherjen - dedicated

Hmmm, I can't think of anymore at the moment.

Jo-Anna = Determined:thumbup:

I have been dieting since January, lost 12 pounds, added muscle toan, and lost 2 inches in the waste. My jeans are baggy now, where they were tight before and i'm still not happy with the way I look. Still more to go...

Gona be lean and PHAT!!! when I'm done... hopefully by the time bikini season starts!!!

Originally posted by Jo-Anna
Jo-Anna = Determined:thumbup:

I have been dieting since January, lost 12 pounds, added muscle toan, and lost 2 inches in the waste.
BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP! YOU GO GIRL!!:thumb:

From everything I hear, the pressure on girls to be model thin and or fit is enormous. My sister went through the same thing after her 2 boys and Im very proud of her.

You can list other people? Well shiiiie.....

Fiftyonefifty = dedicated. I know him from the other forum and I know a little about him, especialy his GF situation. I salute him.
johnnny = liar,liar,liar (sorry, there just aint one word for that one)

Albob- dinosaurusREX
me- drunk-duck-in-human-form (does that count as one word?)

HEY chainlink heh

I like your sig.

Everybody - Jackass :p

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
HEY chainlink heh

I like your sig.

Thx, It was one of the first threads I read on IM, thought it was hilarious :)
It gives me hope to see other RPG players in BB forums, Technology is really throwing the nerd/athlete ratio :D I think FF7 was the only game to truly live up to the name,"final fantasy" I hope someday they remake it with updated graphics ect :)
(Back to topic!)
irontime - Probably-right :lol:

Greeky - stubborn

JLB=wants Godiva Choc. Cheesecake frm Cheesecake Factory.:rolleyes:

Awww thanks J'bo! That's one of the nicest things I've heard all day!

J'Bo = niceass *its almost one word* lol

Hey, that description is reserved for Burner in the "person above you" thread. lol

Prince aka Robert DiMaggio= confused :confused:

MonStar = starving :D

IML Gear Cream!
I don't need a word to describe me, i'll just use Prince's method (the singer, not our Prince) and go by only a sign.

From now on, you can call me: :buttrock: ....a.k.a. "The bodybuilder formerly known as Flex"

Originally posted by Flex

From now on, you can call me: :buttrock: ....a.k.a. "The bodybuilder formerly known as Flex"

LMAO

flex= rockstar :D

BO= sweetheart

IT= smartasss

Prince= bitchin :evil:

dont know anyone else in this thread...all newbies to me :shrug:

BigBalla = BigPimp

anyone live in florida, big pimp is coming for a few days with friends to hang out on the beach and get some tan....

Me = Fit Freak = Nursing Nerd:yes:

ff= SIG= sweet intelligent guy

Back