• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lol..Bush Con'td

Muscle_Girl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, when I said Bush was a retard last year.. was I right or wrong.. Sorry, just wanted to get an idea on who still was with Bush after all the corruption he has caused.

And, if you had the chance, would you vote for him again?

its best that this thread is not even begun, there have been so many heated arguements, and by arguments I mean name calling, in millions of threads that I don't think its possible for the people here to opening discuss politics maturely! good luck with that thou MG! lol

Guess I missed the original thread. But I think it's retarded to presume that Canadians get a vote or relevant voice in this country. As for ???corruption??? that may be nothing more remarkable than the illegitimate offspring of Islamic fundamentalist, UN Iraqi kickbacks and a malapropian peccadillo. ???Disruption??? might be the more operative word.
-OD

She wasn't talking about our country, she was talking about the president. People have voiced their opinions on Sadaam and Bin Laden so i see no reason why she not be allowed to voice her opinion on Bush. Sure, she cannot vote, but she has a TV and maybe reads the paper so she would have similar information as to what most Americans have.

Let's talk about the Canadian Leaders, just for a change of pace. :)

Now how exciting would that be, EH! :D

Canada has leaders?! :wtf:

Originally posted by Eggs
Canada has leaders?! :wtf:

Well somone has to show the snowbirds which way is south when it gets cold and how to get back home when they run out of money and overstay their welcomes and visas.

-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dale Mabry
She wasn't talking about our country, she was talking about the president. People have voiced their opinions on Sadaam and Bin Laden so i see no reason why she not be allowed to voice her opinion on Bush. Sure, she cannot vote, but she has a TV and maybe reads the paper so she would have similar information as to what most Americans have.

While I agree that she can voice her opinion, she is trolling. She is looking to spark a debate about her opinion. Most debates I have seen here center around news articles or real issues, not someone's opinion that another person is a "retard."

I am glad to see most people aren't taking her very seriously. I'm certainly not the biggest GWB fan in the world, but I can recognize a dumb post when I see one.

BTW, MG lost any chance of a real thread when she included "LOL" in her thread title. :D

Look at the top 10 companies just tagged for corruption and cheating U.S. taxpayers in Iraq.

Northrop was on the list again....no surprise there....

But I won't go any further because I'll be reviled, called a "twerp,' and told to leave the U.S.

I support the corpor---I mean....the troops.

Originally posted by Muscle_Girl
So, when I said Bush was a retard last year.. was I right or wrong..
Correct! :thumb:

I did not vote for him the first time.

So, when I said Bush was a retard last year.. was I right or wrong.. Sorry, just wanted to get an idea on who still was with Bush after all the corruption he has caused.

With an asinine thread title like that I don't know why gr8 would expect an intelligent discussion. It is obvious this is just another Bush-bashing thread by a bitter liberal. Fact of the matter is, anyone who seriously is paying attention knows that Bush is doing a great job and that he is doing well in the polls. Oh, and yes, I WILL vote for him again.

Here's some food for thought:

http://www.catsprn.com/cowboys.htm

Lol, I wasnt asking anything but the fact that do you think Bush has gone wrong in his ways, and if you could do it again would you vote him in?

I am not downing the US, but just simply stirring up some mischief on the boards. Just look as the LOSS the US has gained just over this guy being president.. Seriously can you say that there hasn't been a loss of somesort for the country?

As for the Lol's.. I njever think of anything descent to title it with IAB.. send me some PM's with good titles and I will be sure to use them.

Maybe I was wrong to start this thread, but eh? Whats wrong with curiosity.

Hey, welcome back Muscle Girl. Nice to see ya' again. :wave2:

Heyas, how that old, shrively, bald head of your doing? :p

Thanks Prince, I am glad atleast one person understands my point here.

IML Gear Cream!
I would definitely NOT vote for him again :p

And screw you guys, Canada has leaders. They're called coaches :grin:

Re: Re: Lol..Bush Con'td

Originally posted by austinite
Fact of the matter is, anyone who seriously is paying attention knows that Bush is doing a great job and that he is doing well in the polls. Oh, and yes, I WILL vote for him again.

If this were fact there would be no debate. He is not doing a great job and I would not say he is doing any better than Kerry in the polls, depending on where you go to get the polling info. Gallup has them at about even.

Thanks Prince, I am glad atleast one person understands my point here.

Oh, but MG, a lot of us understand your point as well as your purpose. But don't confuse that with agreeing with your opinion. Just curious, you wouldn't be living in the French part of Canada would you?

-OD

Re: Re: Re: Lol..Bush Con'td

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I would not say he is doing any better than Kerry in the polls, depending on where you go to get the polling info. Gallup has them at about even.

Bush is ahead beyond the margin of error in several polls in the face of a difficult war, partisan 9-11 hearings, etc. Moreover, Kerry was ahead by double-digits two months ago. The trend is clearly for Bush, at least right now.

I am not downing the US

Really? How would you characterize calling the President of the US a retard? You should be glad that we are your #1 trading partner and that we provide an umbrella of defense that you enjoy in Canada so that you guys can tax your citizens to death for your socialized form of government.

I hear you on that right now thing, those things change hourly.

Really? How would you characterize calling the President of the US a retard?

He is not retarded, just a jackass that needs to realize that this country was founded on freedom, which he seems to have forgotten as he continues to pass laws that take more if it away each day...

He also needs to realize that it's not his job to push his ideals of morality on the entire country, and that as adults we can decide what is moral and what is not.

He also needs to realize that we (the US) cannot control the entire world no matter how hard he tries.

I am sure there are many more things that can be added here, but honestly politics is not really my forte so someone else can help me out. :)

Sorry, just wanted to get an idea on who still was with Bush after all the corruption he has caused.

Please fill me in on all the corruption Bush has caused?
The only corruption I know of that Bush has caused is within the Terrorist networks, which in my point of view is a wonderful thing. To answer your 2nd question, yes I will most definately vote for him again. At least President Bush knows the meaning of sex.

Re: Re: Lol..Bush Con'td

More food for thought:
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

With an asinine thread title like that I don't know why gr8 would expect an intelligent discussion. It is obvious this is just another Bush-bashing thread by a bitter liberal. Fact of the matter is, anyone who seriously is paying attention knows that Bush is doing a great job and that he is doing well in the polls. Oh, and yes, I WILL vote for him again.

You could go over how he changed pollution laws to give polluters more freedom to pollute.

You can go over how he diverted funds intended for the war in Afghanistan to the war in Iraq which, at the time, was not going to happen according to him.

Back