• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Journey to ?

Nina

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Don't know where I am headed right now- all I know is I want to get leaner- especially my lower half!!

I am 32, mom of 2, server in prime steakhouse.
Currently, I am a comfy size 6- back in the day was a snug 14! Can't believe it- did they just increase sizes, or was I really that big?

Toying with the idea of competing in figure, but not sure if I have it in me.

Goal for the day? Eat clean- will workout tomorrow as I am recovering from a cold today.

Also- have family get together in mid- May, and want to look awesome as there are several family members I haven't seen in a VERY long time!!

You will do great, congratulations on your progress already. That's amazing! You should share with us the tips, tricks, techniques, and diet/workouts that helped you shed so much weight. Thanks ;)

Hi Nina!! :wave2: great idea to start a journal!! Best of luck with all your goals! :)

Weight loss has been very gradual- well in spurts really, with an overall downward trend- call it growing up and realising that I can't eat whatever I want....

Great to see you started a journal here. You transformation is absolutely amazing!!! You are smokin chickie!!!:thumb: Your legs are great-hell your entire figure is awesome! You are a real inspiration-you are proof that one can achive anything with proper diet and exercise.

I will follow along!;)

Hi Nina , congrats on your success so far. With your determination and a little help from the members here you will be where you want to be before you know it !
:thumb: Gary

Hrmph- diet not been very good, still haven't managed to get my butt back to the gym. Going to force myself to go today, and I am actually thinking about joining the local Gold's Gym, if it is not too expensive. Feel like I have kinda out grown the local rec center.

Back