• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Ghost Thread

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting this thread so that no one will get their panties ruffled over the recent Bermuda Triangle hijack. :D Anyone have any ghost encounters???

When I was a teenager, my younger sister used to wake up in the middle of the night screaming for help. I'd go into her room and she always told the same story. An old woman, who was like a grandmother, would sit on the end of her bed singing. My sister would yell at her, telling her to stop...the ghost would get very angry and scold her. At first I thought it was just a nightmare, but this went on for a couple of years until the day my mother went up and screamed into the air to leave her kids alone. To this day my sis swears its a true story. :shake:

EDIT: Feel free to whore up this thread as much as you want!!!

Last edited:
I often see when I wake up in the middle of the night, "shapes" of people in my room. I start talking to them because I think that is someone from my family, never got a reply though. Interesting fact is that I never get scared about it.

My dad woke up one time and on the (empty) wall was a mirror surrounded by lights and a woman was in it, she looked up at him and then it went away.

I used to have a couple of crosses in my room ( :shrug: younger years ) and one of them was made by my grandma and hung by a thread. Anywho, one night I had this amazing dream filled with demons. When I woke up the two crosses on the wall were turned upside down, which was pretty weird considering I tried to get the one on the string to do it again and I couldn't find the balance.

AWRIGHT!! "Our own thread", free from crying adolescents who dont like bigger kids in their sandbox. Can you get the posts from the other thread? They were some cool posts. Im trying to find that link to the dead chupacabra I had. Did you read my post about my friend's statue whose hair really grows?

Originally posted by Metal V Player
Did you read my post about my friend's statue whose hair really grows?

Oh crap, I gotta hear about this. I think you can get those at Walgreen's. It's called a Chia Pet. lol

OOh i wanna see the chupacabra link
my Spanish teacher told the class all about it last year....

Ok "ghost" stories:

This happened recently- I was staying up late doing an english project, then i went to lie down for a moment
and i got kinda sleepy then i opened my eyes
Heres how my house looks from my bed room to the kitchen
{kitchen}-{laundry room with computer}-{my room}
thats how it goes
So i can see through my open door into the kitchen

And i heard the swish sound of windpants hitting together
I look up and see a woman walk into the kitchen and to the counter
which is blocked from view by a wall
So i get up to go see if its my mom in there

No one was even awake or about....nothing in the kitchen at all

OK this happened when i was really young....like 5 or 6:
I got out of my bed to go into the bathroom to pee
I did and when i came back
In the hallway was a floating figure
Clear but very clearly white
It was no definite form
It looked like a floating sheat with eye holes...
No sound and it just flapped where its arms would have been
I just walked right through it...and went to sleep

The weirdest thing I've seen by far is this:

I was spending the night at my Aunt's house. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee. There was a women dressed in what looked to be civil war type clothes (one of those hoop dresses, or whatever they are called) walking down the hallway. She was moving away from me, so all I saw was the back. She turned into the living room. I followed, because I thought it was my Aunt (she didn't wear that type of clothing, but would have been the only women in the house). I went into the living room and .......

Nothing. I peeked into her room and she and my uncle were asleep. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night. I wasn't afraid of the figure, but I wanted to see if it came back.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Oh crap, I gotta hear about this. I think you can get those at Walgreen's. It's called a Chia Pet. lol
LMAO!! no seriously, my friend's family is into channeling on a "religious basis" and they have a shrine in a shed in their back yard. Well, its not a shed shed, its actually like a small one room house. In any case, in that shed they have a statue of one of the virgins in the catholic religion and the damned thing's hair really grows. I got like 6 inches away and took a look for myself. It spooked the living hell out of me. They still have it, but I aint gonna go see it anytime soon.

Cat.....yu have balls the size of church bells.

Im a friggin' chicken guys
and im not afraid to admit it

If i think that when im laying in bed, if i open my eyes, that something will be there...
Ill keep them closed tight...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Metal V Player
LMAO!! no seriously, my friend's family is into channeling on a "religious basis" and they have a shrine in a shed in their back yard. Well, its not a shed shed, its actually like a small one room house. In any case, in that shed they have a statue of one of the virgins in the catholic religion and the damned thing's hair really grows. I got like 6 inches away and took a look for myself. It spooked the living hell out of me. They still have it, but I aint gonna go see it anytime soon.

Cat.....yu have balls the size of church bells.

Lol read my previous post....sorry to let you down there :D
but i forgot about the middle school story
here it comes next post

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
If i think that when im laying in bed, if i open my eyes, that something will be there...
Ill keep them closed tight...
I can´t do that. What if it will get closer ? I just have to look.

In my town we have the next middle school out behind the highschool and the elementary (although they are in the process of building a new elementary...)
anyway here is the story about the old middle school:

When they were building it years ago....
They were filling a cast thing in the floor i think with concrete
Well a man fell in and was concreted in there....needless to say he died there....

and yes they kept the concrete where he died in and put it into the building where it was needed....

Well funny things would always happen

Some days when everything was perfectly normal
all the lights would go out...
Other days when it would rain
it would leak all through the ceiling (even though it was supposed to be "leak proof")

Sometimes strange noises could be heard

For some reason, even though it was kept sanitary
There were infestations of rats and cock roaches....

Many other things weird happened but i cant remember the rest
I just have heard the stories of the seniors, who were the last class who had to go there...

the guy who died was named Vincent...

Originally posted by Vieope
I can´t do that. What if it will get closer ? I just have to look.

Damn you....why did you have to say that....lol....
If it gets closer...

well i pretend that if it thinks you are asleep than it will not harm you....

If it knows you are awake, then it will devour your soul....

Nah...

I think most ghosts are just things that were, that are perceived. They are neither here nor there. Neither real or unreal. In between I guess.

Reflections of the past. It's not like they can hurt you.

how do you know?

OH FUCK! i swear i heard this noise
behind me and i turned around
and nothing was there but for some reason i jumped the hell outa my skin

i just freaked myself out bad...damn i better go to bed, its late
and i had a hard workout/ cardio session today damnit

Oh man......Im not reading this thread now, I'll wait till tommorow's light of day.

But I will tell youse all that my brother's mother in law has a "haunted painting". Its a house by a sea shore up on a hill. Ive seen this fvckin painting and the damned light on the window comes on every now and then.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! WHY THE FVCK DID I LET MYSELF THINK ABOUT THAT???????

Glad I could be of service.:D

CH CH CH CHIA...

IML Gear Cream!
Now Im not going to be able to go to bed for two reasons
1. Im sick.
2. Im thinkin about this shit.:shake:
The first one is bad enough

and yes they kept the concrete where he died in and put it into the building where it was needed....

Same with the Golden Gate Bridge.

Originally posted by Stickboy
I think most ghosts are just things that were, that are perceived. They are neither here nor there. Neither real or unreal. In between I guess.

That is what you call a ghost, a shadow of the past which cannot interact with you.

An entity, can interact with the living and does not always follow the same patterns as a ghost would.

Casper the Friendly Entity?:scratch: lol

Doesn't have the same ring does it :lol:

Originally posted by Mudge
That is what you call a ghost, a shadow of the past which cannot interact with you.

An entity, can interact with the living and does not always follow the same patterns as a ghost would.

Any personal stories Mudge ?

Originally posted by kuso
I just blew a chunk of snot onto my new keyboard laughing at that :eek: :rofl:

I almost did the same thing with a mouthfull of water...funny shit BO !

And i heard the swish sound of windpants hitting together
I had this same thing a few weeks ago. My girfriend was out of town playing hockey so I was sleeping by myself, I woke up at 2 am and at the end of my bed I swear that I heard that sound over and over again. I open my eyes, not moving, and sure enough it's still going and I am wide awake now so I know I'm not dreaming. I sit up straight really fast so that I can see it (I'm pretty sure at this point that it's a ghost ) and something faded fast and I heard some sort of 'tap' sound and all sound stopped.

Originally posted by Vieope
Any personal stories Mudge ?

Auditory only but I have had two experiences. I will see if I can find something I typed up already.

DoctorMudge: I was working overnights at that time
DoctorMudge: I was there about 3 am with my boss 4'10" chinese woman, and a deaf guy named Than who was about 55 and small
DoctorMudge: my friend Mike who I still know didn't show to work that night which sucked
kimxcheeee: ok..
DoctorMudge: anyway around 3am or so we are working near the front of the store (______ in San Mateo)
DoctorMudge: it was dead quiet, we weren't listening to the radio or anything that night
DoctorMudge: and from the back of the store where there is NO entry or exit, comes a loud scream
DoctorMudge: inhumanly loud
kimxcheeee: shit
DoctorMudge: or in
kimxcheeee: it was a scream for sure? like, human sounding and all?
DoctorMudge: and you could tell it was like from the dead center where we have a clear view
DoctorMudge: yes
kimxcheeee: oh shit
DoctorMudge: it was wicked loud
DoctorMudge: we were maybe 60 feet from the source
kimxcheeee: damn
DoctorMudge: I could see nothing there and there are no real hiding spots
kimxcheeee: i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about something like that happening to me
DoctorMudge: anyway after about probably 30 seconds I go and slowly take a look, obviously nobody else was going to
DoctorMudge: all 3 of us were looking at each other
kimxcheeee: damn....
DoctorMudge: and I dont know how deaf Than is but he either heard something or saw our reaction
kimxcheeee: ah.... wow
DoctorMudge: so I am going back there going through each isle carefully not knowing what I would find
DoctorMudge: and there is a small back room for storage (very small) and I check there too
DoctorMudge: and in short I find absolutely nothing after a couple minutes of walking around slowly and cautiously
DoctorMudge: there was NO window or door back there at all, nowhere to hide
DoctorMudge: and nowhere to leave
DoctorMudge: DoctorMudge: there was NO window or door back there at all, nowhere to hide
DoctorMudge: and nowhere to leave
kimxcheeee: damn
kimxcheeee: and you found nothing?
DoctorMudge: not a thing
DoctorMudge: it still freaks me a bit to tell it though
DoctorMudge: I know there was no way that was a cat
DoctorMudge: it was just way too loud and you could tell where it was coming from
DoctorMudge: it was definitely ground floor
DoctorMudge: dead center of the store
DoctorMudge: but nothing was there

- - - - -
DoctorMudge: the tape recorder I dont tell much because many people will not believe I think
DoctorMudge: anyway, I bought some new tapes for an experiment
kimxcheeee: oh man
DoctorMudge: alot of the times ghost sounds only show up on tape and people never hear anything
kimxcheeee: dang
DoctorMudge: so I was at home alone one day, and I asked aloud if there was any other presence with me
DoctorMudge: I let the tape run for 15 minutes or something after asking maybe twice
DoctorMudge: nothing happened that I could tell
DoctorMudge: went into my room, listened to the tape with headphones on
kimxcheeee: yeah?
DoctorMudge: and about 7-10 minutes into the tape I hear a human-like groan for about 2 or 3 seconds that sounds very unpleasant
DoctorMudge: on a BRAND new opened tape
kimxcheeee: damn, are you serious??
DoctorMudge: yes
kimxcheeee: shit
DoctorMudge: I listened a couple more times then threw the tape away
DoctorMudge: it was that experience that kept me from the Ouiji
DoctorMudge: and all the more convincing I was susceptible to something unpleasant
DoctorMudge: I lived 2 blocks from a cemetary then

Back