• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

forum removed

vetterred1

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:cry:

what happened to the adult forum? Am I doing something wrong?

vetter

I am going to elite but adult area still missing . It acts like I'm not an Elite member. I can oull up E- Books
vetter

Yup, its missing for me too... Not that I look there anyway haha

I didn't hear anything about it either :(

maybe missus prince found it ... :D

Maybe he's making a new and improved section?

Maybe Prince will chime in and fill us in? *hint hint*

Originally posted by Bench_It
Maybe he's making a new and improved section?

Bigger asses, more 3 ways? :lol:

That was my tasteless remark for the day.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by PreMier
Maybe Prince will chime in and fill us in? *hint hint*

I felt that having an adult area of that nature gave the board a bad image, and it's not the type of image I am trying to promote with IronMagazine.

sorry.

Oh damn! Now I'm NEVER going Elite! :hehe: j/k

Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
I felt that having an adult area of that nature gave the board a bad image, and it's not the type of image I am trying to promote with IronMagazine.

sorry.

Damn..Well I want my money back then for my membership :hehe: :laugh: <Just kidding>

But nothing wrong with having an adult area for those body building women that want to let us see their progress :D Many are proud of their bodies :). <Don't tell my girlfriend I said that> :hehe:

Originally posted by naturaltan
maybe missus prince found it ... :D
Are you kidding me. That is the reason I joined the board in the 1st place.:D Then he goes and removes it. I am working on him to put it back. I think he is hiding something from me. :finger:

Originally posted by Gena Marie
Are you kidding me. That is the reason I joined the board in the 1st place.:D Then he goes and removes it. I am working on him to put it back. I think he is hiding something from me. :finger:

Princ-ess, I like you :hehe: :laugh:

You understand now how people are very sensitive in this board. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I am a slow learner, but I am catching on. Please be patient with me :)

I love to eat wabbits :)

Well honestly ... I am an animal lover.. I would never kill an animal for sport. The only way I would do that is if I was stranded in the hills and dying of starvation.

I have had rabbit before though.. It is pretty tasty. Many compare it to like chicken :D

I am the same thing, I never killed an animal before, not even a fish.
I am considering to go haunting in Canada for bears though. :)

How could you eat a bunny? :( I have bunnies living under my shead. I feed them carrots all the time. I look forward to waking up in the morning and coming home from work to find them in the yard. They are like my kids. Chicken. If you want something that tastes like chicken, eat chicken. :) Poor bunny rabbit

Originally posted by Gena Marie
How could you eat a bunny? :( I have bunnies living under my shead. I feed them carrots all the time. I look forward to waking up in the morning and coming home from work to find them in the yard. They are like my kids. Chicken. If you want something that tastes like chicken, eat chicken. :) Poor bunny rabbit

I definately don't make a habit of doing it. In fact I psychologically had to convince myself it was a chicken to eat it :D.
I agree with you though, I don't think you could find much more of an animal lover than I am.

I have my own special friends that greet me everyday. I have like a dozen squirrels that will come right up to my patio window to tell me they are hungry. I toss handfulls of walnuts to them everyday. I even have a special black one that I call blacky :).
Outside of that I have possums that work their way across the fence a few times a week. I even built a ramp to help them get across to different levels as the fence changes height. :D Let see outside of that I have dozens of hummingbirds that I keep fed. I keep fresh food in their feeder weekly. They are so tame they fly right by my ear. Then I have crows that fly by every morning as well to get their share of walnuts :). It is like one happy family...

Back