• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

buget first cycle plz read

1/2MAN50AMAZING

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
buget first cycle plz read

HELLO fo th record i wasnt asking for any soruces i already have one he just doesnt carry what i was talking about. mudge sorry if i violated any of the rules apologize. ;) but anyway dbol only cycle ive heard of people taking that and have pretty could suscess im going to mix it up with come deca if i get dbol. or sus

dbol and test enanthate is a good first cycle, and cheap...

I would not recommend using sust for a newbie to gear...

Sust if thats all you can get for test but its kind of a screwed up mixture of esters. Supposedly it was intended for HRT overseas, it has short and long esters, and is often overpriced because somehow people believe there are seperate receptor sites based on ester which is completely false. The ester gets removed, and testosterone is testosterone, its all the same.

thanks for the info mudge but i was told that deca and dbol stacks great you can put of to 20-30 for the fist time user if done right.

To each their own.

Originally posted by 1/2MAN50AMAZING
thanks for the info mudge but i was told that deca and dbol stacks great you can put of to 20-30 for the fist time user if done right.

Pretty much everything I have read or been told is that every good cycle has a test base. The phrase "test is best" explains how most people feel. This is probably based on their results.

Given the choice of having a high testosterone level, or having none and only deca flowing through me, I'd go for test.

Lee Priest seemed to have no regrets however. Some people can take it, and some respond well. I didn't notice anything, but I also have not tried 50 different kinds of deca like some people. I would much rather do fina.

Originally posted by 1/2MAN50AMAZING

that is not a cycle where "quality" muscle will be gained but a ton of water weight. don't expect much in terms of LBM once you are done PCT...

I was told I could buy a bridge. :lol:

You will be told all kinds of things in this life, do you just blindly pick one and go with it? You need to decide what is best for you through your own study, "I was told" wont cut it for long because there is lots of information out there you would best not listen to.

Back