• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Software: "Performance Diet", "Nutribase"- anyone use 'em? Comments?

Akateros

I read it someplace.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am dumping my old foodlog software. After three years, it's not working any more. "It hasn't changed, I've changed."

I'm looking for another one, and so far, these are the top contenders:
Performance Diet
Nutribase Personal

Has anyone here tried either or both of these? Features of importance to me are: logs food as meals, with individual breakdowns for each meal (and of course the ability to enter as many "meals" as one needs). Relatively easy and quick entry interface. Doesn't fuck up Windows XP. Easy to enter weird and custom foods -- very little of what I eat is "standard American diet" and almost everything I logged into my old software every day was a custom entry.

Ability to add recipes a nice bonus, but not essential. Workout tracking, bodyfat and measurement tracking, likewise.

I would suggest that you use Crosstrainer from Innovative Logic (http://www.crosstrainer.ca/).

It's a fantastic program and a trial version is available. You can record weight training, physical activity, diet a host of other features are included (You can set up meals and I think recipes also). I've used it for many years and I wouldn't change now. Give it a try!

It's Canadian -- awesome! Thanks, dodgyone!

Just checking out the site now.

Back