• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

triceps

McBlsmith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my max curl is 160 even though my arms are not very large i have been told this is because my triceps are not very big at all and my arms are not well balanced but to do the heavy weight movements (french presses etc) i have to endure extreme pain in my elbows and i am very curious as how to work my triceps enough to grow and to sidestep this problem any help would be greatly appreciated

One of the best exercises for the triceps is tricep dips on the parallel bars.Key points regarding form are 1-keep the torso as upright as possible,no leaning forward.2-lower yourself until the upper arms are parallel to the ground.You are not relying exclusively on your triceps, so with good form you should be able to avoid elbow pain.If dips cause you discomfort, the only other exercise I can think of for you to do would be straight arm pullovers with a dumbell.They only target the triceps to a moderate degree, but with the elbows locked, they shouldn't cause any pain.

------------------
matt toupalik

This might just be me but try the french presses at a different angle like declined or inclined. They dont bother me like flat ones do.

I found that using a reverse grip keeps the elbows from feeling any pain, try it for Narrow grip bench and sckullcrushers.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Hey guys from Abaxen, how's it hangin? Still away on vacay and don't know when I will return or if.........Just writing to let u guys know that I never recieved my pack order no. 90. And I was counting on you guys for a delivery.... But I will let you guys know when I return. I know you'll resolve this. And gear is legal and cheap
Omna's 3 vials 8$. 100 dbols also 8$..Whoohoo
S

One of the best exercises for the triceps is tricep dips on the parallel bars.Key points regarding form are 1-keep the torso as upright as possible,no leaning forward.2-lower yourself until the upper arms are parallel to the ground.You are not relying exclusively on your triceps, so with good form you should be able to avoid elbow pain.If dips cause you discomfort, the only other exercise I can think of for you to do would be straight arm pullovers with a dumbell.They only target the triceps to a moderate degree, but with the elbows locked, they shouldn't cause any pain.

------------------
matt toupalik
This....
Plus get yourself a dip belt and slowly work up in weight.
Warm up first to reduce pain.

No 160 lb Curl

my max curl is 160 even though my arms are not very large i have been told this is because my triceps are not very big at all and my arms are not well balanced but to do the heavy weight movements (french presses etc) i have to endure extreme pain in my elbows and i am very curious as how to work my triceps enough to grow and to sidestep this problem any help would be greatly appreciated

Max Curl 160 lbs

Someone should have called you on this.

There no way you are performing a traditional barbell curl with 160 lbs.

Something's wrong here.

Kenny Croxdale

Back