• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Remembering The Fallen

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This thread is in rememberance of the Americans killed and permanently disabled.

For absolutely nothing.

You want a rememberance thread, and then put a statement in such as "For absolutely nothing"?

Disgraceful behavior on your part.

Originally posted by Mr_Snafu
This thread is in rememberance of the Americans killed and permanently disabled.

For absolutely nothing.

Dude I'm sick of your fuking sh!t. Pull your head out of your 4th point of contact and join us all in reallity. You say you live on earth why don't you come and join the rest of us on earth and stop thinking and saying JACKASS things!!!

I dun wanna hear more casualties becos of those rabid thugs.
and i dun agree that they r doing nth.

nth wrg with trying

Originally posted by Stickboy
You want a rememberance thread, and then put a statement in such as "For absolutely nothing"?

Go read the thread where he said he was glad to see American troops killed.

Mr. Snafu is a complete moron and has no respect for anything.

Originally posted by Mr_Snafu

For absolutely nothing.

ha ha, kickin up dust, not giving a fuck this guy is. too bad I aggre with him, what was the reason for all these deaths recently hmmm? he is not badmouthing the soldiers, they are just doing what they are told and deserve our utmost respect no doubt, but someone needs to have some answers, someone needs to be held responsible for these causualties!!! is that not the case? In reality though, itisn't for nothing thou, its for oil! well worth it when you think about it. As for the rest of you A-holes, why don't you get your head out of your ass long enough to realize that criticism is not unpatriotic! it is necessary for change. step it up haterz..

Re: Re: Remembering The Fallen

Originally posted by gr81
As for the rest of you A-holes, why don't you get your head out of your ass long enough to realize that criticism is not unpatriotic! it is necessary for change. step it up haterz..

G, gotta call you on this one man...let me get this straight...

This little dog eatin chicken f'er can say what he wants and gets your support, backslapping, freedom of speech crap and whatever else...yet anyone that is discusted and tired of his bullshit antics is an asshole? What gives man? And yes, that is disrespecting and badmouthing those soldiers...explain to me how it could not be. I suggest you find someone that faught and was possibly injured over there and asked them how it feels to fight and see friends die...all for nothing. Most would be more than willing to turn you into The "L81". lol Of course I realize that your post pretty much served the same purpose as snafu...to stir it up. lol On a side note, this fuckstick's criticism serves no purpose so don't get off on the "not unpatriotic" BS.

I knew I would reel someone in with this post! ha ha, gotcha bitch....:D

in all seriousness thou, besides tha fact that I am, as J'bo put it so poetically, a shit disturber, I agree with y'all that respect should be given to the soldiers no doubt. The thing that I agree with him on is the fact that american soldiers, american lives are being taken and for what really? not to worthy of a cause IMO. I also don't of course think that you guys are assholes, well some of you, but you would know who you are. it was more of a pre-emptive comment to the idiots that usually argue with me on these topics. This is a stupid pointless thread whose purpose is only to stir things up, and for that I almost didn't comment, but I figured what the hell. ya feel me? no disrespect to anyone in here BO. I got nuthin but love. I just like to play the devils advocate lots of the time is all.

LMAO!!!! Took you long enough dammit. lol

IML Gear Cream!
my bad, I am at work! he he. I am nored as fucc so Ifugured I would stir up some shit, you know! ha ha. whats up with you anyways BO? hows the training?

Originally posted by Stickboy
damn straight..but what else do you expect from the source?

Originally posted by gr81
my bad, I am at work! he he. I am nored as fucc so Ifugured I would stir up some shit, you know! ha ha. whats up with you anyways BO? hows the training?

Not much up here homey. Getting back into the training groove. Had about two months of job training that was leaving me zapped man. What about you man?

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Not much up here homey. Getting back into the training groove. Had about two months of job training that was leaving me zapped man. What about you man?
Hmmmm...Now when you say "zapped" do you mean "zapped " as in zapped or zapped as in zap?

:p

r u speaking canadian again?

What else ya want me to speak???
Swahily?????
Of course I'm speaking Cannuckian!!!

:finger: :p :finger:

swahily? That does soumd like back-woods canuckian..
:D

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
Burr aye!
Yup,that's brrrrrrr for you Tex!!!
And dat's EH!!!
Salright!!!
:thumb:

You didn't know? Dero's real last nime is....Macenzy..eh..
:D

the truth comes out.....

cat's been violated....

Originally posted by Dero
Hmmmm...Now when you say "zapped" do you mean "zapped " as in zapped or zapped as in zap?

:p

Speak English eh!

Besides, you are the 51st state. :grin:

Actually BO, I'd like to think of them more along the lines of a territory. We start giving them the same right as states and they'll be able to have a vote in our government and stuff :eek:

As I thought, there has not been on factual post. Just ranting and raving. Proves my point.

The replies are shrill histrionic shrieking.

Flex, keep emotions out of it. State an opinion or a fact. Just yelling and cursing is pointless. You don't have the ability to converse over an issue. Incoherent babbling is a waste of time.

Originally posted by Flex
:flipoff2: asshole.

i hope you don't live in the U.S.. If you do, move away and do us a favor.

I live in paradise. Near the beach with palm trees, beaches, and beautiful women. Good fruit, all-year round. I return to the U.S. when I feel like doing so.

Who's having more fun? Me or you....?

Originally posted by I'm Trying
Dude I'm sick of your fuking sh!t. Pull your head out of your 4th point of contact and join us all in reallity. You say you live on earth why don't you come and join the rest of us on earth and stop thinking and saying JACKASS things!!!

State and opinion or a fact.

This is the easiest debate I've ever had. I don't have to think of anything to say.

-----------> You::cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Vesuvius
As I thought, there has not been on factual post. Just ranting and raving. Proves my point.

When was that? Thats your first post in this thread isnt it? So what exactly is your point? :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: Remembering The Fallen

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
G, gotta call you on this one man...let me get this straight...

This little dog eatin chicken f'er can say what he wants and gets your support, backslapping, freedom of speech crap and whatever else...yet anyone that is discusted and tired of his bullshit antics is an asshole? What gives man? And yes, that is disrespecting and badmouthing those soldiers...explain to me how it could not be. I suggest you find someone that faught and was possibly injured over there and asked them how it feels to fight and see friends die...all for nothing. Most would be more than willing to turn you into The "L81". lol Of course I realize that your post pretty much served the same purpose as snafu...to stir it up. lol On a side note, this fuckstick's criticism serves no purpose so don't get off on the "not unpatriotic" BS.
[IMG2]http://pepperhorton.home.mindspring.com/smilies/potd.gif[/IMG2]

Back