• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fina Pellets

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i got a Th-belt I think thats 2 cartridges... I dont want to buy a kit because i think i have all the ingrediants here. What is the recippe for making 2 carts? Can i use BA and BB? I could not find anything on making it without the "magic solution" Which is ba i think i just dont know the % used. Any help would be appreciated.

You can use as low as 1% BA and BB you probably would be very low at 7%, so 9% or so may do the trick.

well im sayin... do u know the recipee so it yields 100mg/ML at 40ml??

So maybe 2 ML BA and 5ml's BB... does that sound right?

Since you dont know how much volume the pellets take up, I just measure oil until I get to where I need to get. If you are off by 1-2cc your concentration wont be that different, if you are picky then count, I counted but in the future will probably guess.

40 * .01 = .4
40 * .08 = 3.20

So grab your slin pin to measure the BA and go ahead and use 3cc BB. If you have problems with suspension then add another 1-2% BB. Many people do fine with 7-9% BB.

Since we are using over 3ml of solvent already, you know that you are going to have to use under 37ml of oil because of the pellets. Solvent + pellets might be around 6ml total.

sooo...u think i should just use .4ML of BA and 3ML BB?

Dude, I suggest you go to Basskillers conversion site and read all you could ever want to.

Its always better to know and understand what you are doing on your own, but yes the BA is there for sterility you dont need much. Bacteriostatic water is .9-1% BA and the rest is distilled water.

www.basskilleronline.com not www.basskiller.com ;)

BO i did that.... I've read it over 100,000 times... But it DOES NOT give the ingrediants to the magic solution... but now i know.

brother... the shit is easy.. i can sit down and make 300ML of Test prop in 1-2 hours.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, nobody gives out their information for magic solution. Its all proprietary, one guy wont always use what another does, BA/BB is not always magic solution, some dont use BA at all which I've already mentioned.

Originally posted by Just a guy
BO i did that.... I've read it over 100,000 times... But it DOES NOT give the ingrediants to the magic solution... but now i know.

I was referring more the how much oil is displaced by the pellets. I think the majic solution is cat piss. :grin:

Originally posted by Just a guy
brother... the shit is easy.. i can sit down and make 300ML of Test prop in 1-2 hours.

That's almost a waste considering the half life. Unless you are taking more than really necessary.

???? wha... a waist?? Man i got 700ML sittin in a friends refridgerator.... Please explain.

I hope you dont think that because of the halflife that the Actual Brew expires quicker... because thats not true.

you got me freaked out brother... Hope i didnt ruin all of my gear.

Well 300ml is about a whole years worth if you dont take much of a break which I know you dont, maybe thats what he means. Otherwise I'm in the dark :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Man you are easy to rile. Jab away and enjoy bro.

Back