• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to Do About This Rash!?

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am freaking out about this f*cking rash. I think its from the S1+, but I am not really sure. :mad:

yeah man read ya other post about it in the supps form but how can you not be sure. is there anything else you taking that might cause a rash.
also do you naturally have sensitive skin? if so try switching to another area, like your upper pelves, top of feet, chest if you havn't tried that already, or split the areas up like do 3 sqirts on ya chest and 2 domeplace else. Also are you scrubbing that area to take away the dead skin before apply or atleast when you take a shower, hope this helps a little

I had experienced a similar rash (from head to fucking toe) about 5 years ago.

I went to the dermatologist and she wanted to put me on prednisone...of course i said hell no (you should avoid it too if you can)

I looked at what i was taking supplement wise and decided it may have been my prohormone (anotesten by muscletech at the time...yeah i bought that shit)

i had the rash for 3 weeks....2 days after i stopped the anotesten it went away.

i would look at your supplements and any new foods that you have added...it may be an allergy of some sort or just a response to increased androgens.

post what you are taking if you get a chance.

DrChiro, whats so bad about Prednisone? I was on it for almost 4 months straight, due to poison ivy... I kep getting it because of my job when I worked in AR :mad:

Is that the only place it is on? If this is the only area and there is no other involvment it usually does not suggest a reaction to something taken internally. But , if you have it elsewhere you better heed Dr. Chiro's advice. Interesting that it is in a intertigienous area where sweat and other mechanical forces may be playing a role. And, excuse my ignorance since I am still learning the jargon, but what is S1+?

Premier, as for prednisone. It has awful side effects especially if taken for a prolonged period of time. (diabetes, osteoperosis, cataracts, etc.) Some people need it acutely (such as breaking a severe asthma attack so they don't end up on the ventilator etc.). Shotterm it can cause weight gain, water retention, insomnia and even frank psycosis during the time you are taking it. It can suppress the adrenal glands if used more than two weeks at a time( or continuously.) It's used as a last resort though some specialties (derm) uses it like water to break any acute inciting skin rash but they do try to limit it to less than two weeks. In my body builders, because it is a catabolic hormone to some extent, we really try to avoid it if necessary and try to use topical and or non steroidal alternatives.

However, there are some diseases where there is no way around using it such as temporal arteritis (otherwise you go blind) and the initial stages of pulmonary sarcoidosis where you need to quickly get it under control (six months of steroids may actually be curative). Other diseases that historically used prednisone are getting away from it now (such as reumatoid arthritis) since now there are other non prednisone modalities and prednisone is rarely used by these guys.

I use to get similar rashes (but all over - especially the neck) that lasted 1-2 hrs. Mine was realted to mega doses of arganine and some GH inducing aminos taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or if I took some supliments like HotRox. I learned that I needed to defer administering till later in the day to avoid it.

How long does that rash last? Could it be something as simple as an alergic reaction to the alcholic whipe on the area? Perhaps you should try to isolate the rash to a specific suppliment. Try stopping everything until it clears up. Then then slowly add a new suppliment each day until the condition manefests itself again to figure out which it is. There is also the possibility you are getting some cross-effects from a combination of things adversely interacting. But if it is isolated to just that one area Iwould say it's related to a local application or recurring contact with something.

-OD

How long after you apply the S1+ does the rash appear. Do you apply it right after you shower? This caused me to break out when I tookl Sytenhance and once I stopped doing it right after a shower I was fine.

Weird, the one on your forearm looks exactly like the eczema I get in the same place when I use bar soap.

I applied the S1+ for 3 weeks before the rashes appear.

I am starting to think it maybe usnic acid. Although I have taken that for over a month now.

Thank you bandaidwoman :)

Back