• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

feet while squatting

Willdebeast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does ayone know if using a wider/narrower stance while squatting hit the four strands of the quad in a more thourough manner? I know the deeper one squats the more the hammys and glutes come into play. but I want to beef up my quadies a bit more.

stick to shoulder width with the feet pointed out at a natural angle. going with feet to close together puts uncessary strain on the knees and low back...

Originally posted by LAM
stick to shoulder width with the feet pointed out at a natural angle. going with feet to close together puts uncessary strain on the knees and low back...

Does the same apply for leg press?

when going heavy you should stick to shoulder width also. many people go with a wide stance on the leg press (you can use more weight) but that brings in too much hamstring and glute activation for me...

on occasion I will go with my feet close together but I will significantly drop the weight...

Start with a hip-width stance and as your flexibility improves you can narrow your stance.

Originally posted by LAM

ditto.

and yes the same goes for leg press.

Back