• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Check out my plan!

Jason Da Bodiful

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please help me check my plan, and I'm currently gaining lean muscles (aka cutting), and doing 4 sets of 12 reps. I'm doing Cardio before every Ab workout too.

MONDAY:

1) Chest (Incline Bench Press, Bench Press, Cable Crossovers)

2) Triceps (close grip bench press, Cable Pushdowns, tricep extensions, dips)

TUESDAY:

1) Back (wide grip pulldowns, seated cable rows, machine seated rows, hyperextensions)

2) Abs (decline crunches, crunches, leg raises, side bends)

WENDESDAY: Rest

THURSDAY:

1) Legs (leg curls, leg extensions, machine smith squats, calf raises)

2) Abs

FRIDAY:

1) Shoulders (seated dumbbell press, lateral dumbbell raise, front dumbbell raises)

2) Biceps (peacher curls with dumbbell, incline dumbbell curls, barbell curls, cable curls)

Is it good enough? And is 4 sets fine for someone that's Cutting?

Yeah I like your plan, it's pretty good. 4 set of 12 Reps is fine (just make sure you do the warming up). Personally I prefer to train my Bics and Back in the same day since they will affect each other (ditto for Triceps and Shoulders)

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

The main thing you have to look at is not so much how people like your plan but is it working for you? We all respond a little differently and we all can give suggestions but it's not necessarily going to help you! your plan looks good to me but that doesn't matter because what matters is if it's working for you. If it's not then sure I can suggest a few things but if it is working for you then I'm not doing you any justice because I'm telling you what I think you should do when in fact what you're doing is working great!

------------------
If you build it they will come

Back