• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What if you inject too much?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If someone makes a huge mistake and inject too much anabolics at one time, let´s say he is a newbie at this and he confused 2cc with 20cc or even 200cc :D. What can he do about it ? Is there any type of medicine to cut the effects ? something ?
It is very hypothetical but just think about it.

nothing can be done about that, short of a blood transfusion...

only way you can inject 200 cc would be through an enema....

200cc wouldn't fit in a syringe, and 20cc would be a HUGE syringe if they even make one that big. I could see someone doing 2cc instead of 1cc by accident. I would say in most cases that would not be a life threatening mistake. If the dose was much more off then a cc it would probably just look wrong before you ever went to inject it.

yes people are. I work in a customer service place for a phone company. I know all about stupid people. Well from what I gather most people buy the 3cc syringes to shoot with. I would think even an idiot would not think filling it all the way up is the correct method.

Don´t underestimate stupidity man. It is a powerful thing.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
yes people are. I work in a customer service place for a phone company. I know all about stupid people.
I feel your pain bro, I work in desktop support. Talk about f'ng idiots.

You would have to pull it out. Trying to combat testosterone with an estrogen injection would be, pretty dumb.

one time... i shot 157CC's of Test into my dick.. just thought i would share. :rolleyes:

lemmen guess .. your wang can now "press" over 4 plates on the smith press?

ehehehe

later

Originally posted by Just a guy
one time... i shot 157CC's of Test into my dick.. just thought i would share. :rolleyes:

how did it go?

Originally posted by Vieope
...let´s say he is a newbie at this and he confused 2cc with 20cc or even 200cc.

A syringe is typically only 3 - 5cc's.

Do you really think they're going to sit there and fill it up completely 4 times (or more) in a row and inject it?

I don't think so, not even a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

actually six plates with the old unit but who's counting... My girlfriend hates the damn thing... sometimes it gets mad and tries to hit her.

Even the 5cc are very abnormal for someone to have except for water based injections. If someone really did it though, they would be risking sterile abcess from oil buildup.

IML Gear Cream!
i know a guy over at SM that has drained his own abcesses...its a new definition of pain, where you jab a 18 guage into the injection spot and aspirate out oil and puss...i think when he did it he got like 12ccs of oil and puss out of his ass...then he injected bac water and BA to clean it up(wich musta been like injecting purre alcohol in your muscle)..hard core dude

BA eats muscle, more than one person has had dimples in their skin where it gets eaten. My own tricep did this to me for about 6 weeks, it litterally just wasn't there in about a half inch round circle.

Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
A syringe is typically only 3 - 5cc's.

Do you really think they're going to sit there and fill it up completely 4 times (or more) in a row and inject it?

Yeah. There are a few doctors in my family, you need to hear what they talk about. Unbelievable stories.

ER doctors probably have the "best" stories.

Originally posted by Mudge
ER doctors probably have the "best" stories.

I'm sure a few have said; "What are you doing sticking light bulbs up there?"

Say you inject too much on one side, say your left buttcheek .. sorry glute.. so do u inject the same amount on the other side? Or do you get an uneven butt? Hahaha.. I am laughin at the absurdity of my own question..

to inject huge amounts at one time you would have to have supplies from the zoo...

let´s say he is a newbie at this and he confused 2cc with 20cc or even 200cc
That's some funny shit ha ha ha! First you'd have to have one HELLA syringe,kinda like a bike pump for 20 cc and it would have to look like a fuck'n jackhammer for 200cc. Second your you pockets would have to be on swoll to afford weekly injects. Third, you would have to study a class in "DUMB SHIT" to be that stupid. Fourth I don't think that you could find a spot that would hold 200cc.Fifth it would take over an hour to inject 200cc. If somebody is that unlaced we'll be read'n bout some juice related death. Sixth that would be an impossible mistake,I think tha word is suicide. If you know someone that's out there doin some shit like that, video tape it and send it to "Faces of Death"

In your rear end you wont even see it, but the oil hypertrophy is only around for a day or two, then its gone.

200cc, thats like a years worth of steroids. I think someone would figure out that each shot should not cost $1500.

lol..this whole post is funny. If you pumped 200cc into your ass, like 100cc in each cheek you would be like a Greg Valantino version of J-Lo

Back