• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Paternity Fraud

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
More than 30% of americas fathers have been bamboozled by the sluts they are dating or married into thinking that they fathered their children when if fact they are not the natural father
Paternity fraud is running rampent accross america and the goverment is letting these women get away with it, even to the point of making men keep paying child support on children that are proven to not be theirs.
the government is letting these women get away with fraud, robbing these men blind of their hard earned money, their emotions, and their lives

below is a fine example of this
you can find more info at www.paternityfraud.com

When Dennis Caron found out his girlfriend was pregnant in 1989 he did what he thought was the right thing and they got married.

By 1992, he had filed for divorce. Then, Caron said, ``She hinted that I may not be the father of our child.''

What's happened in the years since turned Caron into an advocate of changing Ohio's child support law. He and the sponsor of a bill before a Senate committee believe men have a right to have their child support obligation lifted if genetic testing proves they are not the father.

Opponents of the bill insist judges must have discretion to decide when to reopen child support cases, to look out for the child's best interests.

Caron, 43, of Powell, said he paid for a DNA test after his divorce that proved he wasn't the father of the boy he once thought was his son. He said he felt betrayed but still loved the boy.

``It makes no difference to me,'' he said. ``I wanted shared legal custody of Tommy, but I also wanted her to identify the real father.'' Caron said he sued to end paying child support only after his ex-wife cut off his contact with the child.

Andrea Yagoda, a lawyer who represents Gina Manfresca, Caron's ex-wife, said Manfresca could not comment on the case because of the pending lawsuit. Caron says his ex-wife tells Tommy, now 9, that he is his real dad.

Since a judge determined Caron to be the father during his divorce hearings and ordered him to pay support, that obligation continues. Caron is accumulating $530 each month in owed child support.

Caron, who stopped making child support payments in 1997, has a bond against his home to cover the $20,000 he owes in case he loses. Caron says he spent another $60,000 in legal fees.

``The mother can raise the issue of paternity to make a man lose his parental rights, but courts can force fathers who raise the issue, even with genetic proof, to continue paying,'' he said.

Caron testified before the state Senate Judiciary Committee on Feb. 2 in support of the bill that would allow men to stop paying child support and sue to recover past payments if they can prove with DNA testing that they are not the child's father.

A version of the bill sponsored by Rep. Peter Lawson Jones, a Democrat from Shaker Heights, passed the House in November. He says current law is especially unfair to men who were tricked into acknowledging paternity.

``Frankly, if we don't change the law we are allowing that handful of mothers to pick among her lovers the man who is doing the best or who they love the most at that moment and make him the father,'' Jones said. ``The current law doesn't punish mothers who do that.''

In most states, the law presumes a man is the legal father of any child born to his wife during their marriage. DNA testing has inspired men who pay child support to want to reopen old cases, but they have not had much success around the country. Men's groups are trying to change paternity laws not only in Ohio but in other states, including Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Many states have policies like one in California to forbid ``inquiries into the child's paternity that would be destructive of family integrity and privacy.''

Ohio law lets a man ask a judge to correct a paternity ruling within a year, ``but most men don't find out before then,'' Jones said. ``It is often not until the divorce or child custody hearings when a man finds out.''

The Legislative Budget Office, while acknowledging the lack of precise records, predicts that fewer than 1,000 men will successfully challenge support orders each year in Ohio under the bill.

Licking County Juvenile Court Judge Paulette Lilly expects many more requests in her court for DNA testing to determine paternity if Jones' bill becomes law.

``It would almost constitute malpractice if a lawyer did not request a DNA paternity test,'' Lilly said. ``They might as well roll the dice and have a test done.''

Jones said men who end their child support under his bill also could lose visitation rights.

``They can't have their cake and eat it too,'' Jones said. ``The mother could allow him to visit, but she could also keep him away.''

``When a dad finds out he is not the father, the relationship with the mother and probably the child are going to suffer, it's just human nature,'' Jones said. ``The damage has already been done.''

Opponents of the bill say it could disrupt children's lives and ruin families financially. Officials said it also will cost the government an undetermined amount of money to pay for genetic tests and legal work involved in welfare cases, in which county agencies rely on child support as reimbursement.

``The bill started out as a good concept, the true father should be obligated to pay, but we have to be careful,'' said Debbie Kline, national projects director for the Association for Children for Enforcement of Support. ``It immediately terminates the father-child relationship. How is the court going to say they don't have any emotional ties?''

``Think of the trauma for the child if somebody uses this,'' she said. ``You think someone is your father and then he wants you to have genetic tests.'' Franklin County Domestic Relations Judge Yvette McGee-Brown opposes part of the bill.

``I think that child support and visitation should remain separate,'' she said. ``The child doesn't care if they are not making support payments,'' she said, adding, ``There are things that are more important than just money.''

Licking County Domestic Relation Court Judge Russ Steiner said he wants the bill amended to allow more judicial discretion.

``There are always strange cases that warrant an exception to the law,'' said Steiner, who is monitoring the bill for the Domestic Relations Judges Association. Steiner said his group will oppose the bill as passed by the House.

Jones disagrees with giving judges that discretion. ``The whole system is fundamentally premised upon you having either been the natural father or accepting the obligation knowing you are not the genetic father, there is no need for discretion here,'' Jones said. ``Most people are amazed we need this type of bill, everyone thinks this is just common sense.''

I have seen women sitting fat in the projects raking in child support from their 5 babies daddies. They drive BMW's and have gold bracelets up both arm's while their kids are running around like heathens. While I saw other families struggling to make it cause the father had to fork out child support for his ex and a kid who may or may not have been his to begin with. Now I hate deadbeat Dad's but sometimes those Mom's can be DB's too. My Father had custody of us for several years and my Mom never contacted us. We struggled for a while, hence the reason I lived in the projects and saw these women I mentioned.

Ha ha, this was the exact topic on Tom Leykis yesterday, I was totally gonna post something about it but you beat me to it mudge. lol. Do you listen to Leykis Mudge?
oh and Guys, ALWAYS get a dna test, ALWAYS, no matter what. bitches are scandalous. For two hrs yesterday I sat and listened to women call in who have done this or have been involved in situations like this, or they were the daughters in which this was perpetrated upon. Needless to say the affected children had so many trust and abandonment issues it was far past healthy. you can never be to cautious nowadays..

Originally posted by CourtQueen
CONDOMS ...

...don't work 100% and some women lie about being on birth control

I know a man up here that paid more in child support than his ex wife recieved from the state. he sued the state and won the difference was returned to him.

Up here is Maine. I also know a girl right now passin off another mans kid as her husbands it is sick. I agree that men should have to help support their own flesh and blood but it should be proven before an order is made. And women should be charged with something for being weasels about paternity. That is serious damage to the child, the real Dad, and the person who believes the child is his.

This happened to my cousin, his gf got knocked up by another guy and she didnt tell him. She tried to pass it off as my cousin's kid. Until my aunt made them take a paternity test. Dam skank ho.

really sad they can't run their own lives with class and dignity then they get to run a childs too? fucking sad.

IML Gear Cream!
I myself am a victim of paternity fraud. I raised the girl as my own for over a year with no reason to distrust her mother. Then "the other man" let me in on what was going on. I didn't believe him and all but beat the %^&# out of him. Then her mother admitted it might be true. We had the dna test and there was no question that she didn't belong to me. So now what? Any advice?

So this is how the females of America make money.

blwoftn, I dont know man, try not to make it too much of a big deal cause if the law gets involved you might be doing a lot of child support payments or stuff like that. Use your head and find a way out like Akira said.

Back