• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lying Triceps Extension

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Because my right arm is ALOT stronger than the left, so whenever I do lying triceps extension I just can't balance the barbell and it makes performing this exercise very annoying. So is it fine if I don't do this exercise, and focus on others to work on my Triceps instead? Will pushdowns and close grip bench press be good?

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

I agree with Prince.Use dumbells for the lying tri extensions.Your weak side will eventually catch up with the strong side.Then you can switch back to using the bar.

------------------
matt toupalik

There are a number of tricep exercises that are excellent! You do not need tricep extensions for a good tricep workout. However when it comes to putting on mass, it is one of the best. I would alternate between dumbbells and the bar for variety and, like the others mentioned, using dumbbells will force you week side to get stronger because it is working independently!

------------------
If you build it they will come

Back