• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Stack ya'lls thoughts?

CarguyJB163

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have decided to start a cycle of Ergo-Pharm 1-AD and Higher Power 4-AD together for 6 weeks.

I was wanting to know if anybody used these together and used creatine or anything else while taking the 1-AD and 4-AD.

I will use 6-OXO post cycle for 4 weeks.

Proposed Cycle:
Wk 1-6: 1-AD and 4-AD
Wk 7-10: 6-OXO
Wk 7-14: Creatine

Using creatine to keep some of my gains after being off or atleast thats the idea.

Just want ya'lls thoughts on this and my cycle.

Thanks,
CarguyJB163

I've seen several people who claim this stack is good. However, I am confused about one thing... why wait till week 7 to start Creatine? I always thought Creatine was one of those supps you took every day no matter what.

Don't blame me, I'm learning :) Well.... ok... go ahead and blame me but I'm STILL learning :)

Wit

Nicholas Cage Classic. One of my Favorites!!

Originally posted by CarguyJB163
I will use 6-OXO post cycle for 4 weeks.

Proposed Cycle:
Wk 1-6: 1-AD and 4-AD
Wk 7-10: 6-OXO
Wk 7-14: Creatine

what doses?

I agree with Witmaster on the creatine question.

my dosage will be 600 of each, creatine after b/c u will lose some gains and creatine after to keep it going (results that is, tring to hang on to them) for 8 weeks utill the next cycle.

Do you guys take creatine everyday and if so how much and did you load?

Well I'm the new guy but for what it'sworth...

I loaded 20 grams a day for 1 week. I now take 10 grams a day every day (post workout). I dunno, that may be overkill. I'll defer to the experts.

Now I've tried Cell-Tech (yea, I got sucked into the hype) as well as straight-up Creatine Monohydrate. Frankly there's not much difference between the two except price. You can get the same "insuline spike" you get from Cell-Tech by taking your Creatine with Dextrose. Here's a neat link I found that shows you how to create your own "Cell Tech" mixture and get far more BANG for your buck :)

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/muscletech-cell-tech-homemade.htm

Cheers,

Wit

not a bad little site but i put my creatine in my protien shakes before a workout and then at bed

Yeah well run the creatine the entire cycle + some. I just take creatine everyday, I don't cycle off. I just started taking creatine about 2 weeks ago, I'm liking it. ( I've taken it before but i stopped for like 5-6 months )

Problem is, if the cycle works out for you, cortisol will be rearing it's ugly head during PCT. You would want to reduce training volume to prevent catabolism and I am thinking you want creatine post cycle to keep going at it as hard as you were before. Creatine will not help with the catabolism so I would say everyone else's idea would be better, making sure to drop volume during PCT.

Back