• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Mothers Day To All you Mothers!

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to designate a thread in honor of all the Mothers out there.

Happy Mothers Day and best wishes to you all :)

But this doesn't mean you can take a day off of working out :hehe: :laugh: <Just kidding> :)

A Happy Mother's day Moms!!

and a doube Happy, Happy to all you single Moms!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeee....a day just for us mums!!! Now I'm sure the others will agree with me.......why on our "special day" do we still have to clean up after you slobs?????? Can you tell I've had a good one!!!! Take the kids out for a couple of hours honey...thats all I want for Mothers day.....really....how about you take them up to see your MOTHER........no...really.....I don't need to have you under my feet all day....truely honey.....take the car keys and the kids and .................................sorry.....what was that...I couldn't make it out with your dirty socks shoved in your mouth!!!!

Actually Pitboss.....there are times when even this mum thinks it could be easier being single!!!!

Have a great day all you Mothers out there........now why did that not sound right!!!!!! You all know what I mean......real Mums have a great one...................

Thank you Randy. I took the weekend off to spend time with my daughter My husband and I will be going for a long bike ride later while his mom watches the little one. The day could not be more perfect!

My Pleasure Bandaid....

Boy! and you even train on Mothers Day (such dedication) I love it :hehe: I'm glad your day is going well :)

As for Esmerelda,
All I can say is that us men will be men (sorry) :hehe:

And for Pitboss,
Yes! A special thanks to the single Mothers (That was good). :hehe:

Yep, Happy Mom's Day to all you moms.

Thanks all! It was a nice day :D

Cory baked me a Strawberry cake... yum!

Re: Re: Happy Mothers Day To All you Mothers!

Shame on you CourtQueen...taking a day off like that :finger: :hehe:

Originally posted by CourtQueen
Oops! I did :eek:

Thanks though :)

Back