• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

* Trimspa * My Only Hope? Is It Truly Wise To Consider...

KillerAbz

Registered
Reaction score
No place a true "home" yet, still searching...
IML Gear Cream!
I have been considering starting Trim Spa because although I don't eat nearly enough as I should be, it seems to be the only hope for myself and getting back to being a healthy size and just feeling all around better that I have at this point. In short - my current situation aka prison allows me time for little to no excersise at all, so with that out of the way, and my eating habits although completely sparce already, not the healthiest, this seems like the best for getting back to being fit.

HONESTLY...

Can you offer me some options, or opinions on what you have heard about it, whether it may or may not be beneficial to me...

I will answer any Qs for info you need to give advice.

Many thanks in advance...

I would figure you would have plenty of time on your hands in jail, what is the full situation. Also, how would you get that in jail?

I think jails have gyms and all,

but I think he was referring to a situation where he feels imprisoned, stuck, unable to get out.

Not necessarily jail, although his response will tell us :)

Yes greekblondechic you got it.

I should apologize actually, I realized only after I hit the submit button that in my continued effort to speak within metaphors and riddles, I should make certain to clarify things in terms of this in order to properly get advice...

So yes, of course, it's an imprisonment in terms of my state of mind right now, a broken heart, a seemingly endless black cloud hovering and just not letting up, thus the feeling of jail time... because of that, I metaphorically think of myself in a jail now because of what's happened.

So yes, I appreciate your clarification and allowing me to clear that up.

To be FREE not only in terms of my life now, but my body and health, mind, spirit...

Why do you think that trimspa would work?

And also, I am a girl... I am sorry if that to wasn't clear... Here is a photograph off of my website. Thanks.

jl6.jpg

I don't think it's as much as I feel that it would work, as much as it's something that I've felt having learned it's intended concentrations (limits your appetite, and doesn't necessarily require extreme physical activity) at list for this point, because of my limitations, it would be a good thing to try. Again of course, I am incredibly naive in terms of this all which is why I am looking for advice. As long as the "treatment" is something that I can maintain and continue for a long day, is healthy, I am open to learning all I can and perhaps trying it.

Hasn't anyone you know of tried it or no? Most people (as I would assume here) have simply gone straight to working out as the solution... but since I can't do that now, this seems like a good alternate.

I don't know what advice others may give, but I would say the first thing to do is to sort out your eating, naturally.

Eating at least 3, but optimally 5-8, small meals a day will increase your metabolism. If you watch the calories and eat healthy foods you may find yourself looking and feeling better without stepping foot in a gym, or trying supplements. It sounds weird but by eating more you may lose weight...not starving yourself is very important because it sends the message to your body that it doesn't need to slow your metabolism or hoard fat. Also make sure you're getting enough sleep.

Then if you can maybe walk for 30mins a day at a brisk pace, I would say that's a good start. Of course nothing beats resistance training with weights + cardio + diet.

Last edited:
Looked at your website, pretty disturbing, I like it. As for Trimspa, if your diet is very low in cals now, I would suspect that using trimspa would eventually lead to a gain in weight for you. The sad thing is, alot of people eat for comfort and once you become satisfied with your situation and a curveball is thrown you will be right back to where you don't want to be. just out of curiosity, from your site you don't seem all that heavy, what is your purpose?

Could you clarify your goals? Are you trying to slim down your body? Or attain muscle definition?

I've used Trim Spa Xtreme and it definitely aided with weight loss..but it was taken off the market a while back.

Trim Spa didn't seem to have any effect on me, unfortunately.

IML Gear Cream!
The problem I see with Trimspa is that if you adhere to a strict diet for 4-5 days with or without Trimspa, your stomach should shrink and any physiological basis for pigging out is gone. That only leaves psychological issues which will not be addressed by Trimspa. I would say that 90% of my pigging out is psychological and I would say this is prolly similar for most.

EDIT: I know alot of you will bring up Leptin as a physiological issue that may arise, but for me, once my stomach is shrunk down a bit, my appetite is no longer an issue which I find to be true for most.

Last edited:
Ok here I go...

Thank you for the responses, let me see if I can cover everything, just getting to this.

About my website, thank you, yes an open heart (which is currently in a lot of pain and broken) as well as the truth can be quite disturbing to many, but thank you for the feedback, I hope you stick around, it's only getting started, thus the name LABYRINTH. It's just pretty much my totality, my little creative place to purge, so everything is all spilled out, anyone can interpret it as they like, but it's my heart and soul all there...

In terms of me...

Yes, I am not overweight by any means, but of course, I am a bit heavier than I know I should be. I am about 5 '8, I've always had an athletic build, broad shoulders, etc. and after two rest breast reduction surgeries (you can see in my photograph below, the scars, etc. I do that for awareness...) of course, a significant amount of weight that was up there was off, but now since times are hard again, the lack of exercise, the weight has slowly (not massively, I've never had an overly large trouble with weight at all... but enough to know I am not healthy again) So things are starting to shall we say "grow back" where they shouldn't simply because of the extra weight that building up...

Dale, you brought up something interesting I didn't know of (hence my questions...) you concentrated on the stomach with Trim Spa... so basically, does all that drug do is deal solely on your stomach, so food consumption is squeezed and then that's all? Meaning it doesn't even center on any points of the body aside from the tummy... I think I knew that already, but still confused a bit...

Expression...

My goals clarified...

I'd like to ABOVE ALL just feel healthy again and have the kind of energy I did before I got in this horrible situation and taking Tylenol PMs to end the days took over... Obviously that's an entirely different matter...

I NEED to loose several pounds for certain, I'd say at least 20... like I said, I'm not nor have I ever been built to be stick thin, but I have a lot that's just suffocating me and I'd like to feel good about myself.

I suppose the twist in this is that AS IS I don't eat much at all... I am a candy addict, I have a sweet tooth from hell, so when I do eat, really it's only tiny little nibbles, little candies, etc. other than that I am so busy working on my website, my writing, my dreams, etc... so I never really eat MEALS at all, never have, and that has been ok... so it's a real awkward case.

Of course also in this, my location is key... I want to be somewhere where the sun is shining where I can just be free to walk around barefoot. I'm sure I'm like everyone when I say, that when I am in a place an enviornment where I can breathe, read in peace, go for a walk if I like, and just be happy and not feel so suffocated, my motivation for working out, healing myself physically and mentally is much more alive... so yes, it is sad, but I am working so hard to get out of here (New Jersey now) but seemingly the dark cloud has refused to lift... not easy doing it as always totally alone... ;)

K

I think trimspa works through mutliple mechanisms to curb appetite, but IMO the stomach is the big one we should all be concerned with. Candy is a problem, you will definitely need to work on that unless you are willing to hammer a ton of cardio out daily. First off I think you need to work on your mood, get in a positive frame of mind. I don't know how you would do that since I don't know your situation, but I always look at the yin and yang stuff. Actually, I kinda lifted it from a Seinfeld episode where Jerry was talking about how things tend to even out over time. So when something bad happens generally something good will come of it. I don't if your current situation is centered around a guy or girl, depending on your preference, but taking time to work on you is a good thing and you need to see it that way.

I would say that I used to be depressed most of the time when I was younger, but now I look at it as you might as well be happy cuz you won't be here long. As for where you live, I hate being in Philly. A good portion of the people are very rude, especially Albob, good thing he moved. :D Home is where you are in your head, not where you physically are.

Well, this has sounded entirely too much like an episode of the Maury show so I need to stop. My recommendation would be to start slowly because there will be times when you hit a plateau in your weight loss. If you hit at it from every angle now, you will have nothing to change when this happens. Work on either cardio or diet first and then change the other when you hit a wall. Use weights throughout and you will get there.

LOL, aw Dale...

First of all let me say this... sounding like a "Maury show" (thank god I don't watch television) isn't always a bad thing, especially when it deals with actually showing concern or compassion for someone (ie me...) - than that is always something to be grateful for, at least I am...

In any case...

the candy...

I know, I know, it's bad. And to say I have developed an immunity to sugar would be an understatement, but than again now, even that, I don't have that much of. I really don't even eat at all, but still, I am feeling so unhealthy and of course, my body unfortunately is still the same, just pain and hurting...

And the ying's outweigh the yang now (if they are the bad ones) so I have pretty much thrown my hands up in the air.

My ambitions are not of this earth shall we say in terms of just living a life and dedicating it to humanitarian causes I support, have great concern over, etc. so having those turn into reality have proven impossible, since I have worked so hard, tirelessley, and have seemed to roll back into a hole I first started out working so hard to get away from. I'm just so hopeless... so of course, without that in check, nothing seems possible, but here I am still writing, still hoping... etc.

I personally like the Maury show when they send the bad kids to boot camp. :D

I set small goals for myself so attaining them is easier. My goals for today were to wake up, get to work, and go to the gym. I am at 66% now and imagine I will skip out of work early to work out so I am looking at batting 1.000.

Sounds to me like you have too much on your plate. Work on yourself first and then worry about your other goals. It may sound a little selfish, but you are spreading yourself to thin right now. Besides, you would be able to give that much more once you are happy.

This is my last Maury post on this board, I don't need to be flamed by Oldbob. :D

You hit the nail straight on the head with that one...

I have larger than life ambitions, but in a sense, those are the only things I truly can believe in and work towards, so it's hard to simplify or "relax" because I've never even know what that's like to be... to take a me vacation, me time, etc. never had that ever, and now when I would need it most, I am in a position where truly my hands are in the air and no one has come to help or do anything, and being such a recluse and private person and having to just go deeper into a shell, has obviously made it all worse...

Aiming to be a humanitarian and just travel the world like Princess Diana (I am sure people will laugh here, it's expected) is my dream... that's all I want. I love helping out people who are suffering, in pain, animals, anything I can do to just make some difference no matter how small, but I am getting sucked into the more "conventional" world now because my efforts so far have failed... maybe it's because I just need someone who knows of it to help me and I am going to all the wrong people...

...man have this strained for the original topic of TRIM SPA, lmao... but in a way it still does... in a some tiny way... lmao...

I mean, how does one start their occupation as a world leader and humanitarian? What are the first steps I take... ?

Exactly my point and current position...

And yes, I am tremendously serious when I say all of this, thus how important I realize it is to HEAL MYSELF, MIND BODY AND SPIRIT first, before any of this happens, if I can't at least help myself, how can I help anyone else...

It requires alot of mental energy to get to where you want to be physically because eventually your body works against that. Also, I have always been of the camp that you shouldn't wait for someone to come and help, forge your own destiny, kinda like you did when you signed on to this board to learn fitness stuff. So here is what I would do in a nutshell in terms of weight loss...

1)Change either your diet or cardio as mentioned above. Keep it simple, don't worry about refeeds and leptin and supplements yet. Just worry about cals in and cals out.
2)When you hit your first plateau, change the other.
3)When you hit another plateau find a supplement.
4)If you haven't reached your goals after that, you would need to go to a more advanced diet or training technique. I would recommend the leptin stuff for diet and anaerobic intervals for training.

If you have any other questions feel free to post them. Feel free to use the PM feature too, I don't check the supplement board too often these days, I am an open chat kinda guy.

Everything and I do mean EVERYTHING is open with me as well....

See website...lmao... -> http://www.jamieleigh.net

...so I am right in there with you.

I have to drive back to my Anne Frank attic and brace for hiding, so once I get back there I will log back in and continue this lovely chat...

;-)

Originally posted by KillerAbz

Aiming to be a humanitarian and just travel the world like Princess Diana (I am sure people will laugh here, it's expected) is my dream... that's all I want. I love helping out people who are suffering, in pain, animals, anything I can do to just make some difference no matter how small, but I am getting sucked into the more "conventional" world now because my efforts so far have failed... maybe it's because I just need someone who knows of it to help me and I am going to all the wrong people...

Well, I can't promise the glamor of Princess Di but these folks may be a venue for what you are looking for in your efforts to aid others. http://www.usaid.gov

Now I do agree with Dale in that you really need to focus on healing yourself before you vault into a life of self sacrifice. Peace and well being in one's selfe will always bring out the best on one's efforts.

I used to struggle with snacking. Sweets was a weekness. Here's what I did. First... I purged my home of every little piece of candy. Every single convenient snack item ws tossed out. Next, I kept a bag of oranges in stock at all times. Every time I had the urge to snack on something, I'd grab an orange. You see, and orange is not the most convenient thing to eat. You have to peel it and while you do, you have to think about what you're doing. Getting into this habit accomplished several things. It first, broke me of the habit of eating all that junk food. Second, it forced me to maintain an awareness of my snacking habits, and third it pumped me full of vitamin C :)

Not to change the subject but I find your website to be totally fascinating! Do you do all this work yourself? I like the music as well. nice choice!
:thumb:

Hangeth Thou In There!!!

Wit

Witmaster is wise beyond his years. :thumb: The convenience is a HYOOOGE factor. Oranges have gotten me through many a diet as well. Sugar Free kool aid and diet Root Beer help me as well, but I am not really a sugar addict.

IML Gear Cream!
Wit my man, very cool indeed, thank you very much, I've bookmarked it (not on my main computer) and will be sure to check it out along with the others later on tonight, I truly appreciate that thank you...

And in terms of the smaller scales and focusing on one goal at a time. Folks, I can't tell you how much I know I have to do that and am aware of my overly zealous (correct word, not certain?) ambition, but I suppose since it's always been rooted in simply doing good, helping people, travelling the world being some sort of an ambassador for healing, compassion, has been as anything else has been in my life, a mission from the heart, since that's all I know, and since I do everything in my life from my heart sadly since I was blessed with one entirely to big for this "strong athletic frame... ;-) it is a blessing and curse, as seen in what's happening right now... so, I digress... a tough spot indeed... but if this is a test as they say, I sure would love to know the results as I've been waiting since the day I was born... the papers haven't come in yet... praying they arrive any moment now... the sooner the better... LITERALLY... lol...

About the sweets...

...actually today I have been excellent. NOTHING. I had a salad but gave it to Marley (my yellow lab) a few moments ago because he hasn't been eating much lately, bad tummy I think (join the club) but I have worked with puppies and such in shelters and whenever they never ate we would give them little veggies and things and some turkey, so that went well and I was happy... so again, as long as HE IS ALRIGHT, I AM ALRIGHT, I don't need to eat as long as my little guy is ok... but I'll find something in a bit I hope, the healthier the better... :rolleyes:

I am heading back out to the deck to read a bit more of this one Diana book, all quotes, truly intriguing... man, I can't await the day all my infamous sayings are smooshed into a teeny tiny hardback, what a laugh and giggle that will be for people to read...

Ok, I am sorry to drift so far...

HEALTH JL, HEALTH, HEALTHY MIND, HEALTHY BODY...

FOCUS!!!

Do you have alot of time on your hands?

I can't believe your dog will eat salad. When I was growing up, all our dogs would eat was "good" hearty food, never veggies. I was never big into giving dogs human food, not even scraps. I figure if they want food they should hunt it themselves, just like me when I go to the grocery store :D

You know, my dogs LOVE veggies. Especially Carrots. It's hillarious to watch. Otto will take his carrot to the dining room, lay on the floor and hold the carrot between his paws and chomp away. Frida (pronounced Free-duh) will pretty much completely destroy her carrot and then clean the debris off the floor (if Otto doesn't get there first). Another fav of thiers is tomatos and bannanas! Damn I miss my dogs :(

The one on the right looks stoned. :laugh:

Witmaster, how adorable!!! Thanks for sharing... I'll have to dig one up of my Marley from somewhere, I am sure I have them on my site somewhere within that insane LABYRINTH... god how I love metaphors...

LMAO @ Dale's comment... awww... he's just yawning sweetie, cut the little guy some slack... ;-)

And yes, I volunteer all around the world doing and giving all I can for animals... shelters, etc. I have this fantasy (yes ANOTHER ONE...) of after aquiring my millions (yes, important on how, I realize... small detail, I worry about that later...) I want to open up this ENORMOUS ANIMAL SANCTUARY and I'll have climates for all animals in need, animals walking the streets with their bones piercing through their skin, all the abused unloved unwanted animals, and just have them all at this sanctuary so I can take care of them... hired help of course... I feel to much pain for these little angels, so it's another mission of mine to do all I can for them in return, I've done a lot already, bought entire families from kill shelters because they had to many puppies (can you imagine that... unreal... no WAY ON EARTH I would allow that to happen to them...) and took them all in, took care of them, found them amazingly loving homes through my website... but of course I know that is NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH, hence the frustrations, but that's another dream of mine... consider me the Patch Adams of the animal world if you will... so we'll see... in time, in time, but YES, puppies love veggies and it's ok for them to eat, sensitive on their tummy's (since we are all health professionals here... lmao) so I felt ok giving that to Marley, but he always leaves out the tomatoes, it's funny...

Yellow labs, gotta love them... he's Jamie Leigh Jr. bad habits and all...

ONE THING THOUGH...

...don't ever give these little angels CHOCOLATE, bad, bad, bad... I know this place deals with humans, but please god... I've seen to many have to be put to sleep because of infections that came from worms from chocolate, just make sure if you have animals and have it in your house to protect them from it - PLEASE... real important..

Ok, bad JL... :finger:

Back to the matter at hand...

Sorry, I told you my heart does all the talking and thinking in this body of mine...

He is currently in Afghanistan so I imagine they are in Oklahoma awaiting his return.

Hi Killer, I like your mind. Like Dale say's it's all psychological warfare in the battle for your body, as far as Trimspa is concerned my girlfriend is taking it now even though I objected to it she seems to be trimming down in her face, arms, legs. That could be because I have had her watching her carbs also as well as drinking alot of water, although she puts some lemon juice and equal in it for flavor.

My dogs eat veggies of all shapes and colors, asparagus, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, etc

Hi Maniclion, thank you.

Man, I keep hearing the weirdest tales now with Trim Spa...

I suppose I'll never truly see what it does until I take it and try it out, the only thing obviously that I am concerned over the most, is as long as it's safe, and as long as it's something that I can test safely than I am all for it.

Yay for another doggie lover and doggie lover of veggies... lol...

My Marley is asleep now actually right behind me as I write this... here's a shot from my website... everyone say hello to Marley my little boi... this is my whole world right here folks, and of course all the animals out there, all of you guys without homes or in pain, I'm comin guys, workin hard, hard times now for me, but I promise I'll be there soon... ;-)

marleycam.jpg

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
The one on the right looks stoned. :laugh:

LOL true but.... in actuality I think he had just got himself some nooky off Frida. Kinda of a Stoned/Extacy look is more like it :) I've been told I resemble the same look when I've landed a little "hubba hubba" with the wife ;)

Cheers,

Wit

Git that dog a cigarette, but make it a candy one. :)

Back