• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite action heros & action movies?

Johnnny

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering who your favorite action heros & movies?

I guess in this order the 1st is probably obvious, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Harrisson Ford, Mel Gibson, Kurt Russell, Dolph Lundgren (old school), Will Smith, MR T, Michael J. FoX, Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel, Barry Pepper, Matt Damon, Robert de Niro, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Donald Sutherland.

Favorite action movies, All of the Schwarzenegger movies, Rambo Trilogy, Get Carter, Tombstone, The Lethal Weapon 4 pack,
Tequila Sun, Demolition Man, He-Man, Any Given Sunday, The Program, Spider-Man, Ghost Buster 1 & 2, Saving Privat Ryan,
The Bourne Identity, Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy, Top Gun,
Navy Seals, The Score, Back To The Future Trilogy, Van Helsing, Indianna Jones Trilogy, all the Star Wars films, We Were Soldiers, Out of Time. These are just a few of the many movies that I love.
Most of the Robert de Niro & Al Pacino films.

I know there's a bunch I'm forgetting so let's here your opinions.

Favorite action heroine is Sigourney Weaver as Ripley in all the Aliens movies.

Yes Sigourney Weaver was great in the Aliens movies & both Ghost Busters.

arnold has always been my fav since i was a kid watching conan, and later on it was chow yun fat in the killer,a better tommorrowm, and countless other movies, then jet li in hero, once opun a time in china series, of course jakie chan, i like some female but i forgot there names only one i can say is brigette lin from the est is red, dragon inn, bride with the white hair

oh a ripley kicks ass

I like most of the actors listed above, I would like to add John Travolta to the list though. Hes had 1 hell of a career and is cooler than any of em ... imo. :thumb:

Natashs Henstridge, Brigette Nielson are a couple more. Then there's the woman who played in Red Sonja with Arnold.

bulletproof1 how the hell could I have forgotton John Travolta? He's one of my favorites. Don't forget Nicholas Cage. Tom Cruise is okay, but not one of my favorites.

i also like michael douglas and of course (from the old school) jack nicholson. :wave2:

I'm a comic fan. Wolverine has always been a favorite of mine (from the books, not the movies).

Big Arnold fan of course...who isnt? :)

My favorite marvel character is Collassus. I was glad to see they put him in the movies.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought the movies were really good. I was just dissapointed in the choice for Wolverine. He's supposed to be 5'3, 195lbs, and built like a bodybuilder. Jackman is a good actor, but doesnt look the part enough IMO.

Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Arnold, Harrison Ford(Indiana), Sean Connery

John Wayne, Clint Eastwood.

Bruce Willis

Jugh Jackman I think fit the part perfectly.

bulletproof1 agree with you %100

maniclion can't forget Bruce & Chuck.

Michael J. Fox? :lol:

Originally posted by Johnnny
Jugh Jackman I think fit the part perfectly.

Have u read Wolverine or Xmen before? You're the first person I've met who's ever said he "fit" the part. I thought he did a good job as far as acting goes, but I expected someone who looked the part more.

Spiderman
The Punisher

"The Duke" was the Man! (good call PreMier) Arnold (of course), Sly is up there. Nick Cage has certainly earned a spot. Travolta has matured so well over the years (I actually met him on Wakiki beach) I suppose the list could go on and on.

Here's one for you... What about WILLIAM KATT!!
(Let's see who figures him out):yes:

Yes I've read X-Men before. They didn't use the yellow uniform in the movie but I still say he fit the part. The guy who played punisher was good, but Dolph Lundgren was better.

Yeah Michael J. Fox to, I mentioned the Back to The Future Trilogy.

I was actually glad they didnt use the yellow tights. I dont think that would have looked good on film.

The Dolph Lundren Punisher was GREAT! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah it would've looked a little retarded.

LKet's not forget the grear Christopher Reeves from Super Man. I feel really bad for him.

Nice to see him making appearances in Smallville. Definitely a sad situation.

Same here

One Superman shot himself and the other became paralyzed:confused: is there a curse on those who portray him?

I hope not. I have high hopes for a Smallville movie someday. I love that show!

Whats in our avi Var?

Wolverine. I need to mess with it a little. Too damn small. Wish we could have bigger avi's here

my fav action movie star is IMs very own, my main man, tha realest mo fo on here.... Mikhal! ha ha. some of you know whats up, we 'bouts to see the homie on the silver screen kickin ass

Damn, I totally spaced that! Yea, soon... Soon enough.

Back