• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shaving

Veridicality

It's all good
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not very sure where to ask this question, but here goes. I need suggetions on how to rid myself of body hair. I was blessed with quite a bit of hair all over the arms, chest, legs, etc. I'm just waiting for the back to start . . . but none-the-less. I've tried razors, that took about three hours. I tried regular Nair and Nair for Men, and it worked, however for about four days, my skin was irritated. I tried Nads and I'd rather be shot that go through that again. I did the waxing thing, and that wasn't too bad, until about a week later and I was breaking out all over with these little bumps. (that was attractive. . . .) I tried just trimming, and then it looks like I have five oclock shadow all over me. Not cute and my partner doesn't like the feeling when we are getting it on. Says it is too prickly. . . .

Moving on. I just have alot of hair, and it's coarse. Any suggestions?

it looks like you have tried almost everything, you could go for the good ole laser removal process, if ypu got the money

if you got the money. . . . . . there in lies the problem. But maybe one day.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Veridicality
Not cute and my partner doesn't like the feeling when we are getting it on. Says it is too prickly. . . .

Moving on. I just have alot of hair, and it's coarse. Any suggestions?

Just let it go natural until your find some solution that works...

Well, supposedly waxing the waxing will irratate less over time. You need to be sure and exfoliate before you wax also. That will keep the dirt/dead skin etc to a minimum, leading to less breakouts.

well, when you look llike him, nothing is wrong with it. But I don't look like him. LOL

Well the only thing I can say is Laser Hair removal. If you got the cash. The best thing to do is to start with one area, say the chest & stomach. Then save for the other areas.

How much does it cost anyway? How many sessions does it take for permanent removal?

I'm not sure every place is a bit different. I have a friend he had it done for his chest & he wasn't overly hairy on his chest & it cost a few hundred dollars.

greekblondechic the best thing to do would be to go around to a few places & ask how much it costs for certain areas.

IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine had his back done and it was 3 trips at $300 a trip. But no hair has grown back since. he was pretty hairy though. Not sure if they charge by the thickness, or by the area or what. I just know it's expensive. But then again, add up the waxing trips, the razors, the clippers, and such over time, and you spend more. Something to think about.

Oh, sorry, back to the thread

Aveeno has a new lotion out with Soy... Lots of study that soy stunts hair growth. (Hence you won't find it in any shampoos anymore heehee)

This is funny, that there was a warning posted about the nudity in the picture. The full ad was not shown in the USA. Here in Europe, it was not so much the sight of the uncircumcised penis that shocked viewers as his copious body hair.
BTW Premier his penis is not erect, so it doesn't really tell us how big it really is.

BettyBlu That is true. Some ppl are hangers, while others are growers. But that dude sure does need some laser hair removal.

I'm getting soooo much more than i bargained for in asking the initial question! LOL

But I've enjoyed it all, the advice, and the side stories. Thanks!!

I just shave. Aside from the occassional razor burn (ouch!) i've never had any problems.

Back