• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yellow P-GH!!!

hyperlite32

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, yesterday, I mixed up my 2 months worth of P-GH. After Letting it all dissolve, I noticed that it was kinda Yellow in color. After Noticing this, I went to some boards to do a search. I found that this means it is/ has gone Bad. I E-mailed, Universal kits ASAP. They responded, saying to send it back, and that They would send me new P-GH.

Being a Dumb-ass. Not thinking they would want the BAD P-GH back. I through it in the garbage(Between the E-mail+Response). Once I got the e-mail back, saying they wanted it back. I looked in my outdoor garbge for it. And it was Broken, F'in Useless. So I couldnt even send back the Dirty Yello P-GH. I am just mad because I am out $130 Canadain.

Anyone have any Idea of what I should do?

Sounds like you're SOL.

If they require it back, and you threw it away, I dont think anyone has any answer for you. If Mr. Universe can't help you I dont think we can either.

I would email him back and explain it like you did here. Maybe he'll still make it right.

atleast it want Real GH... then u would be cryin

Well, I took JersyDevils advice and Mailed him back. Explaining him as I did above. I am happy to say he is taking my word on it and re-sending me some P-GH!! Thanks for the adice jersey devil!

And everyone Order a bunch of Stuff from Mr.Universe (Universal Kits) They are No.1 in My books. I am a customer for life. That is customer service!! I will go no-where else in the future! damn I am happy, there are still people who can trust others. Any other company would have said "Sorry, but you screwed yourself"

U-Kits ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen good guys with good strong feedback, I'm close to trying it.

Back