• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No trib w/ stimulants?

lulu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went out and picked up a bottle of tribex 500. Directions say to take 2-4 caps in the morning, then afternoon on an empty stomach. That's fine. I'm cutting, and am also taking ephedrine first thing in the morning before my cardio, and again 30 minutes before workout in the afternoon. Tribex has a warning that it should not be taken with stimulants. How far apart can the two be taken? Is it really neccessary for tribulus to be taken on an empty stomach?

It should have any negative effects, but I don't if tribulus is worth the $$$ for the gains you may or may NOT get.

If you're doing PCT and looking to increase LH output and gonadal sensitivty to LH pulses, than yes, Tribulus is definitely worth it, at $5 for a cycle.

I'm using it right now (along w/ Nolva and Saw Palmetto, which limits test transition to DHT) and am actually still gaining five days after my M1T cycle. I haven't lost an ounce of weight, my pumps / lifts today were huge, and I ran a 5k on Sunday, so my gains are here to stay.

Back to topic though-->I see absolutely no reason not to stack trib. and eph...unless they add something else in Tribex that I'm not aware of, like Dihydrobergamottin (DHB, the grapefruit magic) to sensitize your stomach lining, which also dramatically enhances the effects of ephedrine.

It's not all trib brands that have the warning either. Maybe tribex is being overly cautious, but tribuvar doesn't have it. Do you see a problem with this schedule: ephy upon awakening before 30 mins cardio, then trib with the meal immediately following. In the afternoon, it would be trib with meal an hour and a half pre workout, then eph 30 - 45 mins before. Tribex is the only one I see recommending to take on an empty stomach. So maybe i'd take it 15 minutes before those 2 meals. Thanks for the help.

I honestly wouldn't worry that much about the trib and whether you take it with food, etc. Just keep the dosage regular. If you're worried, take your blood pressure, pulse, and temperature one hour before and one hour after:

1. No pills
2. Just Ephedrine
3. Just Trib.
4. Both Trib and Ephedrine

What is the cheapest Tribulus on the market right now?

NOW foods (incidentally, it also has the highest Saponins concetration, save Vitrix by Nutrex, which is also a great product):

100 500mg. Capsules
Minimum 45% saponins
$8.49

I did some research, Tribex 500 also has Avena Sativa in it...

Back