• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rear Delt Flys

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some ppl like training the back of their delts using a pec deck machine wth handles and perform reverse flys. However, the pec deck in my gym is the one with PADS, so am I still able to train my rear delts using the same movement?

Skyliner i wouldnt use the padded peck deck machine! Bent over rear delts with a flat back or as Prince says seated or cable are effective! I personally like cable because of the full strech i get i love that feeling! ;)

You can do them on the pec dek by bending your arms and jamming your elbows into the pads. You would then squeeze your elbows back as if you are trying to touch them together behind you. I find this awkward, however, you may want to try it. Otherwise, do them with dumbells by leaning over at the end of a bench as Prince suggested or with cables like Ms Figure prefers. You can also use dumbells while lying face down on an incline bench or do one of my favs...seated pully rows with a wide grip...pulling the bar up to chin level. Ouch, can feel it now!

Back