• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To cleanse, or not to cleanse?

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been reading up on cleansing and was wondering what you all thought. I know its been talked about before and I read all the posts on it, but I guess I'm just looking for more recent opinions. I've found that there are several types...and it sounds like a "Supplement Cleanse" is probably best for a bodybuilder. This can be done with a ready made product such as "Skulpt & Cleanse" and "Atkins AM Cleanse", or by using the following...

Vanadyl Sulfate
Chromium
Goldenseal
Milk Thistle
Black Walnut Hulls
Licorice Root
Dandelion

Any ideas on how effective this method is and how much muscle will likely be lost? My purpose for doing this is health (particularly gi related), not weight loss. I wont even think of doing this till I'm done with TPPT.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Var
I wont even think of doing this till I'm done with TPPT.

Did you hear my sigh of relief when I got to this part? Ya had me worried for a minute. Keep eating for now. :D

:laugh: I knew you guys would be worried about that. :) It sounds as though the supp cleanse isnt a fast, so I'm not sure if I'd even have problems training. Either way, I'll wait till TPPT is done. :D

Health, huh? I always forget about that. :)
Can you provide me a link to to the health benefits? Thanks

Enema and cleasing are the same thing with different approaches? :D

I dont have a link, unfortunately. I was reading up on it mostly in magazines.

I forget about health a lot, too. :D

Originally posted by Var
I've been reading up on cleansing and was wondering what you all thought. I know its been talked about before and I read all the posts on it, but I guess I'm just looking for more recent opinions. I've found that there are several types...and it sounds like a "Supplement Cleanse" is probably best for a bodybuilder. This can be done with a ready made product such as "Skulpt & Cleanse" and "Atkins AM Cleanse", or by using the following...

Vanadyl Sulfate
Chromium
Goldenseal
Milk Thistle
Black Walnut Hulls
Licorice Root
Dandelion

Any ideas on how effective this method is and how much muscle will likely be lost? My purpose for doing this is health (particularly gi related), not weight loss. I wont even think of doing this till I'm done with TPPT.

personally I think for an athelete it is useless. what toxins do we have in our bodies ? some free radicals, that's about it...

Its about the gi tract as well as toxins. Thats my main reason for being interested in it.

Originally posted by Vieope

Enema and cleasing are the same thing with different approaches? :D

Do as Vieope suggested, and stick a hose up your ass :D

I dont see a point in cleansing :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Supposedly, we all have lots of nasty "shit" collected in our colons. It can cause all kinds of problems. They say its good to clean it out from time to time. I'd like to avoid sticking a hose up my ass if possible. :D

:fart: There... just cleansed mine!

Seriously.. if you are eating enough fiber, and clean, then there should not be any "nasty shit" in there. Other than normal lol

:laugh:

Back