• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Summary of Avant results

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I did a month of Heat and Sesathin and Lipo Ultra......and I am currently using Ab-Solved. Despite my high hopes I saw no real results.

I will say this, however, I think Avant is a very good company. I am impressed with their their customer service people! I feel their advertising is straight forward and I am greatful for the opportunity to communicate with Twin Peak. I also was very fond of Dante when he was with the company.

Don't let the fact that their products didn't work well for me discourage you from trying them.........they do offer a money back guarantee and I believe they would honor it, they seem to be a company that prides themselves on being ethical!! And because of this I will try their products in the future!

Fair post.

Not all products will work for everyone, unfortunately. And some folks (like me) simply don't respond to supplements (hell, I don't even respond to many grey market "supplements"), and you may be like me.

Could you post your diet, workout, and stats? That would be helpful.

Originally posted by Paynne
Could you post your diet, workout, and stats? That would be helpful.

6'2" 240 13% bf, i tried to stay at or slightly below maint. calories for the duration.

H.E.A.T. did absolutely nothing to/for me at max dosage... however, I got great results from Lipoderm Ultra... Absolved didn't do too much for me either... I like Leptigen Basic though...

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
H.E.A.T. did absolutely nothing to/for me at max dosage... however, I got great results from Lipoderm Ultra... Absolved didn't do too much for me either... I like Leptigen Basic though...

Have you tried the Sesathin?

I like sesathin...however when using it while bulking it seems to make it really hard to put on any weight but it definitely made me leaner and helped me after big cheat meals or weekends.

So far it sounds like the most cost effective way of using sesathin is during cheats or when overeating. Take a bottle on vacation or something. :p

IML Gear Cream!
I think it is great for cheats, vacations, and I am interested to see how it works when I cut in a few months.

The results on the Avant board for Sesathin are very good. I'm really interested in sesathin. Anyone know if the amount of sesamin concentrated? In other words, it's better than just taking sesame oil?

Sesame oil has less than 1% sesamin. Only certain lines of sesame seeds have it.

SesaThin is 60% sesamin, if memory serves.

Originally posted by Monolith
So far it sounds like the most cost effective way of using sesathin is during cheats or when overeating. Take a bottle on vacation or something. :p

Its best use is for fat people, but aside from them, those are indeed the best times.

I also think it quite useful during an androgen cycle to combat cholesterol, VAT, and liver toxicity issues (the latter only applies to methylated androgens)

Sesathin is also useful for making the "money shot" look extra good.

I too am not impressed with Heat. For me it does nothing except give me a slight boost when taking it before a workout (ephedrine HCL does this much better and cheaper). I found it didn't help with suppressing my appetite as well. While not impressed with HEAT, I must say I definately like Sesathin. I find it greatly beneficial on High Carb Days using TP's cyclical diet.

i just drank a full cap of it 3 times a day after shaking the bottle up.

IML Gear Cream!
:O :heartpump lol

Gawd damn... I have quite the vivid imagination :grin:

Wow... Umm... Dont just tease, fill me in on some umm... "Juicy" details :D

Damn Mayo, and his Mayo spreading :mad:

:p

Absolved did nothing for me and Lipoderm-Y actually burned me and I still have a massive scar on my stomach from it

Back