• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

V-12 Turbo?!?!?!

ProBodyFitness

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this any better than regular V-12. I am cycling regular V-12 twice a day now and if this stuff seems to be better I will move to it anybody have any tales or stories on how it has worked for you?
Thanks Pat

same as V12 except it has a little more of the same stuff. has one more gram of creatine and taurine. i'm gonna stick w/regular v12 cause it's cheaper.

I ordered V-12 turbo this time around just because I am curious the extra effects me. I am currently taking one scoop in Gatorade while I workout and I absolutely love it. I love the taste and I prefer it over regular creatine hands down.

In regular V-12 it's 9.5g per serving, and in the V-12 Turbo I believe it's 12.5g.

Well I am a rather small guy and I'm sticking with regular V-12 bc 3g of creatine 2xs a day should be plenty don't see the need to have 8gs a day. I've taken 10gs of monohydrate a day bc it was so cheap and I can tell you that you just piss out what your not using.

So I guess if your a big guy and you can't get enough from 6gs of creatine maybe go turbo or if you just wanted to take 1 serving a day and only take in 4 possibly turbo. As for right now and the price original seems like the better deal.

I agree man, for $7 more I mean I honestly don't think I can go wrong with this stuff, but who knows. We'll see how I like it. I am sure it will be very very similar to the regular V-12.

Back